𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔 (𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑)

I just realised that this story has 1k+ views. I love all the people that read this is and haven't abandoned it yet. Knowing that people actually read this helps and makes me wanna update more. So in thanks I decided to write a special chapter as a thank you.

Also I feel like I'm not giving all the members enough love, so comment which one i should add more story time in lol)

You waited at the airport with the boys all of them sprawled across the chairs.

"Do you really have to go?" Taehyung said pouting. The girl patted his hair trying to make it seem more presentable. "Yes Tae, I want to visit home again. Besides I have a friend I haven't visited in a while."

"Who's your friend?" Hoseok asked wiggling his eyebrows. "Uhm, no one that concerns you," you said trying to get off the subject. "Doesn't matter to me. As long as you have a safe flight and come back in one piece I'm fine with you going." Jin said being the most mature.

When you were about to thank him for being the big man he suddenly made an over exaggerated sad face, "But who will help me take care of the boys now, I'm a single mother now. Wahhhhhh!" He screamed at the end catching a lot of people's attention.

"Shut up, hyung. People will stare and find out who we are." Namjoon said slapping his broad shoulder.

Yes, you were friends with the infamous BTS. You were friends with their PD-nim and he eventually introduced then to you. You guys became friends quite quickly. It was a risk being outside already, without any bodyguards either. They weren't necessarily worried about being seen with you, ARMY already knew you and they accepted you. They were of course hostile towards you in the beginning but after a few v-lives they got used to you with the boys.

"Flight 2617 please come to your gate. In approximately 10 minutes, the plane will departure at 09:30 AM. Thank you for your cooperation." The guys and you stood up some even carrying your bags. You walked to your gate wordlessly. You finally reached the gate and turned to the guys.

"Thanks guys, I really appreciate the help." You said bowing 90º. When you turned back to them they were bowing as well.
"Wh-What are you guys doing get up before someone sees?" You said suddenly flustered. Jin was the first to face you and gave you a hug. "Please stay safe Y/N. Be sure to get to your friend as soon as possible and call us immediately when you land."
His motherly tone made you smile. "Of course Jin-oppa, thank you for always taking care of me." You gave him one last hug before he backed away.

Namjoon came next and gave you little peck on the cheek before hugging you as well. "Remember if you are ever in trouble you can call me." He pulled away before smiling showing you his dimples. You couldn't help, but smile back. Yoongi was next and he gave you a long hug.

While he was hugging you, he whispered ,"Y/N I'll miss you, don't have to much fun without us." He kissed your neck gently before pulling and ruffling your hair a bit.

Hoseok came next with a small bear with him. "Since you're leaving and won't come back for a while, we bought you this teddy bear. It has our names embroided into them. So if you  miss us just hug this bear." Hobi said doing a cute little dance before giving it to you. You smiled and gave him a big hug. "Thank you Hobi, it means a lot."

The maknae checked his watched and it was time for your flight to leave. "A dammit. I have to go guys I really love you, be safe, and don't be stupid." You kissed the maknaes on their checks since they couldn't give you a proper goodbye.

"Remember call us when you get there!" Jin yelled waving like a maniac. You laughed waving back before you had to go into the plane.

You found your seat, settled in, and took out your phone. The flight had no stop so it would be a 14 hour flight.