𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 [𝐘𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄! 𝐀𝐔]

slight and short smut, mentions of smut, daddy kink lol, possessive ass shit, over protective Jungkook, the smallest bit of dirty talk

words: 18.1k+

☉yandere!jungkook x reader☉

A boarding school. That was where you were going. On this long-lasting and never-ending trip, you were expecting something spectacular. After all, being cramped in a car with the smell of dead bugs in some taxi made you want something extravagant. Your mother rode in the front seat, chatting with the driver and if you had to tell your mother a piece of advice it would be to stop talking. The driver wanted nothing to do with her or her ranting about her beautiful baby daughter that's growing up and finally leaving the nest.

"Honey, are you excited?" Your mother asked excitedly, jumping up and down in her seat. "You are going to meet such cool people."

I tried my best to smile for my mother, but it was no use as the result was only some weird awkward grin.

"Remember focus on grades first, and then boys, and also don't get too carried away with partying and call every night so me and your father know that you're safe." My mother was still ranting on, you spaced out soon after, and as time passed you could see the school towering over the many trees.

An odd place to put a school in your opinion. No other buildings were in sight, except for the tiny police station which was at least 3 miles away and it looked pretty abandoned.

"Be careful in there okay, you are far away from home and me and your father will be worrying about you every night and day," She said solemnly, holding my hand. You could see tears brim st her eyes and you groaned, but you were trying to maskyour sadness of going away.

"Mom, we aren't even there yet, could you stop crying already?" I said teasingly, but I rubbed her hand in comfort.

"Okay, young lady this is your stop."

I looked out the window with disinterest, but my eyes widened when I caught sight of the school in front of me. It didn't even look like a school, Hogwarts maybe, but it was even more like a castle!

"Miss Y/n, I presume?" A young voice called out right after I stepped out of the car.

"Yes, and who are you?"

"I'm Jeon Jungkook, it's a pleasure to meet you," He said bowing respectfully. He seemed shy since there was a blush on his face, but he did a good job at brushing off his bashfulness.

"Thank you for the welcoming greeting," I say kindly a smile present on my face.

His blush only grew at the sight of your smile before snapping out of his small daze.

"Please let me get your bags. I was assigned to guide you through the school," he said politely, grabbing your heavy bags from your grip.

"Oh! My!" Your mom cried out, slamming the car door shut and you could practically see the driver roll his eyes. He was in for a trip on the way back, which was a 10-mile drive by the way.

"You are just the boy aren't you! So handsome, Y/n keep him for yourself or else the girls might take him away." This time Jungkook and I were both trying our best to hide our blushes.

"Mom, please. He's only here to guide me through the school, and I'm sure he is probably scared of me now... knowing who I am related to." I muttered the last part, Jungkook chuckling at my snarky comment.

And let me tell you. It has been 5 minutes of me knowing this undeniably handsome student, and his laugh was just the nicest thing to hear, especially when you've been in a car ride with a non-stop, babbling mother for more than 40 minutes. He tried his best covering his laughter with his hand, but you could notice his bunny teeth showing through his attempts.