Chapter 3

At lunch everything was silent almost as if they all tried to avoid disturbing or scaring Noah. Kitsune was next to HABIT who was feeding Rake under the table as she gave him a disappointed look as she ate her food. Everything stayed calm for almost the entire time they ate but as soon as they got out of the dining room a guy around five foot seven entered the mansions front door quickly before brushing his brown hair out of his eyes. Kitsune stood there looking at him for a moment before going up to him and having a friendly chat. The both of them soon ended up going to the living room. Noah simply looked at Observer for answers but to his surprise the creature was rubbing his temples with his hands as an annoyed yet confused sigh escaped his lips. He then felt arm wrap around his shoulders making him jump. A very cheerful "Hello me!" Was then heard from behind him. Noah turned his head a little to see Firebrand smiling widely at him. "Um. Hey." Firebrand just sighed. "In shock? Yeah. I know. Their weird." Observer just looked at Firebrand readjusting his glasses. "Firebrand. It's normal for him to be in shock. Master has ordered for him to be brought here and there is a time paradox happening at the same time. Yet since you made said paradox a set point in time why can't do anything about it." Firebrand let go of Noah to get closer to Observer. "Well I can tell that you still like me Observer~" at that Observer pushed him back. "I'll be in my room if you need me Noah." With that he stormed up the stairs and slammed his door behind him. "What did I say?" Noah looked at his future self and sighed. "I can't believe you're me." He headed upstairs as Firebrand just stood there confused as HABIT pat him on the shoulder. "You'll get it eventually."

A/N: This chapter is bad... Why did I write it? Will hopefully get better. And longer.