Chapter 1

Harry's POV

"HARRY EDWARD STYLES!!" There goes my bestfriend, roommate, true love... forget the last part, she'll never love me we're only friends, bestfriends actually. Her name is Alyanna, we've been bestfriends since Grade 1. We went through primary school, middle school, and high school together. Now, in Uni...

"Harry come out, come out wherever you are." Oh did I forget to tell you I'm in my closet hiding from my brunette beauty because I filled her bra with pudding. Yeah long story short, she's pretty pissed. Being in this bloodly closet is so freaking uncomfortable! Shit, shit,shit shoebox falling, shoebox falling! Shit! "Ow!"

"Harry are you in there?" Should I say something? She probably already knows I'm in here. Ehh, life's about taking chances, right?

"Yeah, I'm in here, love."

*PLOP*

"BLOODY HELL!! Alyanna what the hell was that for?!"

"Well you put pudding in my bra, so I put pudding on your face." she giggles. That beautiful giggle I've heard for years, that I fell in love with.

"Harry, earth to Harry."

"Oh what, sorry what were you saying?"

"I was saying you got something in the mail."

"Really? Let's go check it out."

A.N~

Hey guys! I'm Jules! Just wanted to let you know. Well this is my first book so please bare with me. Love you my fellow Wattpadians!