Chapter 7

Harry's POV

Alyanna said she has plans for us tonight. I wonder what we're gonna do. Goodbye sex. Ha, I don't think so. Alyanna doesn't love me that way. We're bestfriends and bestfriends only.

"Harry! Are you ready?" of course I'm ready, I've been ready for 2 hours.

"Yeh. You said wear something casual. What's taking YOU forever." she's a girl, I know, but her casual clothes never take her this long to put on.

"Well sorry, I was picking out my nice casual clothes." she says as she walks out her room in a black skater skirt, black converse, her neon pink t-shirt, and her locket I got her for her 3rd birthday. She never takes that thing off. It's half a heart with her initials on it. I have the other half, it has my initials and it's ALWAYS on my keychain. We call them our lucky charms.

"Nice casual clothes don't take 2 hours to put on." they don't seriously!

"Whatever Harry, ready to go?" I've been ready for two hours.

"Yeh, am I driving?"

"Nope, I am, now give me the keys." demanding much?

"Why can't you use your car?"

"We carpool Harry." I'm an idiot.

"C'mon let's go." she says as she rolls her eyes like always.

Alyanna's POV

Let's see, maybe I'll remember the way to our tree house. Yes, Harry and I have a tree house. It's the only place no one else knows about, well except my grandpa, but he moved to Ireland. Now there's only Harry and I. This is our sacred place, out safe haven, home.

"Harry, we're here."

"Aly, Gemma wants to know if you-whoa. What are we doing here?"

"You missed this place huh?"

"Yah, I did. Remember how we used to-"

"hide up there till my parents stopped fighting, yah." oh no I'm getting teary-eyed.

"Oh Alyanna, come here babe." why am I crying it happened years ago.

"It's okay neither of your parents deserved what happened to them."

"But Harry-"

"No buts."

"C'mon I thought this was supposed to be a happy place."

"Yah, it is, even though both of is have cried here."

"Yah yah, now c'mon, do you have anything we need to
bring up there?"

"Yah, there's stuff in the trunk."

Harry's POV

How the hell did she get all this stuff in the trunk without me knowing.

"Aly when did you put the stuff I. here?"

"Like 2 days ago."

"You planned this?!"

"Well of course. Why wouldn't I." she always that one person who had everything figured out.

"Okay well we might have to take a few trips up."

"Okay I now, luckily granddad put stairs in instead of a ladder."

"Yah, he was smart enough to do that."

"Anyways, let's being all this crap up."

*30 minutes later*

"Aly! You got everything up okay?" her sleeping bag can't be that heavy.

"Yah, I got it, *huff* finally! I got this thing up here."

"Your sleeping bag can't be that heavy."

"It's not I was talking about this cooler full of food"

"Oh, well you could've asked for help."

"I thought I could do it myself."

"This place is a lot bigger than I remember."

"We haven't been up her for 6 years Harry, I don't thinks we'll remember what it looked like."

"Yah you're right."

"Let's get settled in."

"Alright, what will we don't later?"

"I thought maybe we could go to the lake."

A/N;

Hey guys!! SO SO SO SORRY for no update last weekend, it was my sister's first birthday! So yah Harry and Alyanna have a little secret place to themselves. Anyways, update tomorrow most likely.

love you lots!!

jules