Chapter 5

Harry's POV

I can't believe she locked me in. It's been forever since this has happened. The first time we moved in together. When I "accidentally" walked in on her changing.

FLASHBACK - 1 year ago

Maybe I should check on her. She's been in the shower for 45 minutes. I'll check on her maybe she just got out of the shower, heh she could be naked.

"Aly," I knocked. "...I wanted to know if you wanted to get some sush-, whao, sorry."

"HARRY!! LEAVE ME ALONE!! GET OUT OF MY ROOM!" she's furious.

"I'm sorry, I knocked."

"Ya, but did you hear me say come in?" no.

"Sorry, do you want sushi?"

"No, I don't, but thank you for asking." at least she's not being bitchy.

*after Harry got sushi*

Finally done with my sushi. I wonder if Alyanna is still mad at me. I'll check on her, not for the reason before, but because I don't want my bestfriend mad at me. She means the world to me, she is my world. Okay time to checkup on her, wait what the fuck?! Why isn't the door opening!! The reverse lock. Aly would do this to me,it's payback for walking in on her. UHH!

"ALY!!" I'm mad.

"Yes, Harry dear?" she acts like nothing happened of course.

"WHY DID YOU LOCK ME IN?!"

"Harry! There is no need to shout!" why is talking like that?

"Just unlock the damn door!"

"Oh I can't do that now, you see, it's the weekend and we don't have any plans, so you'll be in there till Sunday night." I can hear, literally hear the smirk on her face.

"Sunday night! You've gotta be shitting me!" she isn't.

"Nope. I am not going to shit you Harry Styles." her and her cheesy little jokes, that's what I love about her.

"Fine. You'll bring me food though right?" of course she will.

"Well yeah. I can't let you starve in there." she's too caring to leave me with no food or water for two days.

"I'm sorry I have to do this Harry, but it's only revenge."

"Don't be sorry, I'll find a way out." no I won't.

"No you won't the vent is too small for you to fit in. Goodluck finding a way."

FLASHBACK ENDS

I did I spent two whole days in my room. She can hold a grudge. I love Alyanna, but she can vicious.

A/N:

Hey peaches! I am SOOOOOOO sorry for not updating last Saturday. I got sick, then Sunday I sprained my wrist ad I planned to update, but I was in the hospital. On weekdays it takes time to find slots to update, so sadly, I think I'll only be able to update Saturday and Sunday. So both days, each week, Saturday and Sunday, there maybe a few surprise updates in between, but it'll be rare. Love you guys SOOOOOO much, again SOOOOO sorry for not updating! Love you guys!! <3

~jules