Chapter 2

🌹Nobody But Me🌹

Chapter 2

The next morning Yn headed to school and after school, she went to the mall with her friends. Once Rosa had parked the car the girls headed inside the mall to find a boutique.

Julie: so have you girls decided what kind of dress you are going to get?

Rosa: not yet but how about we pick each other a dress?

Yn: Alright let's check out this boutique I think I see some cute dresses for you two.

The girls entered the boutique while Yn was looking for dresses for her friends. Rosa & Julie were looking for a dress for Yn however they couldn't find the dress. So they decided to wait until Yn finished looking for dresses then they would go to another boutique.

Yn: I'm glad you two loved your dresses now go try them on.

Rosa and Julie went into the dressers to try on the dress that Yn had chosen them to wear. They came out of the dressing room showing Yn their dress.

Rosa & Julie: thank you Yn we love our dress so much. (hugging her)

Yn: Your Welcome girls (hugging them back) you two just need to get the shoes and accessories for your outfit.

Rosa: yea we do so how about we pay for these dresses and go find your dress Yn.

Yn: ok.

Julie and Rosa paid for their dresses then the girls went to find a different boutique. After they found a boutique Rosa and Julie saw the perfect dress for Yn on a manikin.

Julie: omg! I can't believe we found the dress.

Rosa: I know let's go show it to her.

Yn: did you girls find a dress for me?

Rosa: yes, it's a charm wrap red dress.

Julie: Do you like Yn?

Yn: I don't like it girls

Rosa & Julie: you don't (looking sad)

Yn: no because I love it! (hugging Rosa & Julie)

Rosa: oh thank god we thought you didn't like it.

Yn: well I do I'm going to go try it on. (walking into a dressing room)

Julie: phew! I thought she wouldn't like it

Rosa: the same here good thing she loved it let's go look for some shoes & accessories for her and ourselves.

Julie: Alright I saw some cute shoes for us at the front of the boutique.

Rosa: ok why don't we wait till Yn comes out of the dressing room.

Julie: sure I can't wait to see her

Rosa: same here Hey Yn are you almost dressed!

Yn: yea can you just help zip up the dress.

Rosa: kk (going into the dresser)

Yn came out of the dresser and showed her friends the dress they had chosen for her. Then she went to pay for the dress but before paying Yn and friends went buy shoes & some accessories. Once they finished shopping the girls decide to go get something to eat.