Chapter eight

Jacks p.o.v
Me and Jenn wake up at the same time going to brush our teeth and get ready for the last day of playlist live. I keep thinking about the dream I had where Jenn kissed me in the middle of the night and says goodnight. It was really awkward and made me blush a lot, even though it was a dream! I come out of our room and see Andrew,Rebecca,and Anthony staring at me. Jenn walks behind me and bumps into me. She sees them staring at us.
"Is everything okay?.." Jenn asks them. Andrew holds up Jenns camera. Shit.
"Can you tell me why this was on the ground?" Andrew says sarcastically.
Jenn starts to hesitate. "Uh, i probably left it there.. From last night!" Jenn replies unsure, looking at me.
"Yeah were you guys filming a sex tape"
Rebecca rolls her eyes. Jenn begins to shake. "I-"
"Or perhaps the boyfriend tag!?" Anthony yells. I feel myself ready to die at any moment. I knew we should have never filmed those.
"Jenn, we were your best friends.. Why didn't you tell us about this?"
They said to Jenn but looked at me.
"I -I DONT KNOW, OKAY? I JUST REALLY WANTED TO FILM ONE, I DIDNT HAVE A BOYFRIEND BUT NOW I DO! AND I GUESS YOU GUYS KNOW NOW!" Jenn screams, Crying to our room.
"Jenn!" I call after her.
"No jack. Leave her. You already had enough with her last night."
Andrew says, with a very serious face.
I felt like I wanted to cry too. I look down and say, "we weren't planning to post it, we had a secret relationship ever since yesterday. We didn't tell no one and didn't plan too because.. I didn't want our relationship to be open. That way relationships ruin." I could feel my face turning red and sad.
"Jack.. We ship you guys a lot. You need to make your relationship public because of how cute you guys are. Everyone on your pictures comment jackxpenn when they see Jenn with you. Believe me, we're just upset because you did all of this without us knowing."
Now I felt regretful
"Also, idgaf if i have to thirdwheel I am the queen of this ship! By the way you should of let me see your New Years kiss It would of made me die." Anthony announces to everyone making us all laugh. He was such a great friend. I go to our room seeing Jenn crying, and I hug her from behind. "It's okay Jenn, they accept our relationship. We found ourselves some Jackxpenn shippers."
Jenn stops crying. She looks at me and kisses me for the second time. Third time including my dream.
Sooner or later my whole body starts to shake and I blush really hard.
Why does this always happen?
Jenn starts to laugh and hugs me.
"You know you look really cute when you blush, you don't look awkward at all."
Now I'm blushing even more. I can tell Andrew, Anthony and Rebecca are right behind our door overhearing us.
"Jenn they're right behind the door-"
She kisses me once again for the FIFTH TIME And I hear the door open. They all stare and Anthony breaks in laughter. Jenn starts to laugh too.
"JACK YOU LITERALLY LOOK LIKE A TOMATO!" Rebecca Squeals, unable to control her laugh.
"Jenn how are you gonna kiss him without him looking like a tampon?"
Andrew exclaims making everyone laugh including me. It was true though.
Jenn smiles and says, "he might look like a tampon, or a tomato, but it makes me fall in love even more."
She continues hugging me. "Wait hold up" Anthony takes out his phone and takes a picture. "aNTHONY YOU FUCK IM GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU!" I say, running across the hotel chasing Anthony. I hear a bunch of laughter from the back. What a crazy day it was today.