Chapter 22

I'll try writing this rn. Im at a party and it's pretty weird. xD (also merry Christmas) ~cys girl

Jenns p.o.v
When I reach jacks apartment and wait outside, I decide if I should text or call him. Maybe he's just forgetting something, that's why he's late. And he's only 5 minutes late. I'm overreacting. "Hello? Jack?
Okay 5 more minutes? Don't worry. I'll wait." I turn off my phone. That was a waste... But I just wanted to make sure.
When jack comes out, I see him on the phone with I'm guessing, Claudia. "Okay just stay there, we'll talk about it tomorrow." Then he looks at me. "Hey Jenn." He smiles. "Was that Claudia?" I can't say with a normal face. He laughs. "You know me too well." I frown. "You hang out with her a lot." I should have not said that. "Jealousy? Just kidding, I don't like her more than that. I'm kind of helping her with something I guess. And I thought you didn't care." I sigh. "You know, I don't even know if I do.. But it feels weird when I think about you and Claudia. Or any girl. I don't know anymore." Jack puts his arm around my shoulder. "I use to feel the same. Now I'm just use to it. But being in a relationship is complicated. You feel me?" He replies. "Yeah.... We're better off friends. Sorry." I look down. "Don't be sorry, we're here to hang out, not to feel bad! So where are we going?" He asks. "Shopping? But I can do that myself with Arden if you don't mind."
"No it's okay, I need new shades anyways."
"It's December jack. You're such a fool." I laugh.
"I don't care. We shop together."
"We shOp together?" I hint. He looks at me confused.
"We ship together." I corrected him. He nods.
"When was the last time we took a selfie?" He asks me.
"Why not right now? :)"
And then we took our first selfie from while.

Jacks p.o.v
As we took the picture, I could feel myself blushing just like that time. I think the feelings are coming back. I wasn't sure if they ever left, but this is the best feeling ever. To just be with Jenn makes me so happy sometimes. We won't date, and we won't just be friends. Because this is what me and Claudia never felt for eachother.
I open my phone and change Jenns name to contacts, "jenn👫"
And she never notices. "What do you have me as on your phone?" I ask her.
"On contacts?"
"Yeah."
"Oh, its 'jack' with a boy looking down emoji. And '😪' (sorry idk how to explain that) she says
"Oh.. Are you gonna change it?" I question her.
"Are you gonna tell me what's between you and Claudia?" She changes the subject. I Facepalm. "Okay, we're planning to go to Starbucks first, right?"
"Yeah.... I'll pay."
"And there's nothing between us. I use to think there is, until she told me something. She basically needs love Advice from me."
"Okay."
I didn't tell her that I needed advice from Claudia too.
So we spent the rest of the day going to different malls and stores. We didn't really buy anything.
Except Starbucks.
When it was 11:00 pm, I decided to go home.
Then I realized. New Year's Eve is in a week
....

Aaand that's the end of chapter 22! I hope you guys liked it! :D ~cys girl