Luke's Room

Luke Ross is the weird kid at your school. But he's rich so people like him anyway. You two are best friends because you are both alike. You're both fun loving guys with weird habits. You're not afraid to fart or pick your nose with each other.

Luke invited you over and you've never been over. You walk in the Living room and are amazed by the Million dollar penthouse. Luke yells, BERTRAM! JESSIE! I'm home and I brought a friend over!!! You both go upstairs to Luke's room. When you walk in the stench hits you hard but you keep walking. You actually like it. So what do you want to do. " Luke asked. You tell him you're not sure as he kicks off his shoes. The smell in the room get 10 times worse as you pinch your nose and cough. Luke laughs. "Yeah my feet can stink pretty bad after practice" He says. You remember that he's the star quarterback in the JV football team at school. He posts pictures online of his ripped body after a workout everyday. It makes you feel good seeing his amazing physique. "But you know what's even better?" He asks with a smirk. He stands up and shoves your head into his sweaty smelly armpits "These pits get soaked and are RANK after one workout" He says dominantly. You don't struggle. You breath in his powerful man musk into your lungs. Luke notices this and says "Oh, so you like my man musk do you?" Well let's do something fun then shall we?