The Mask

Luke walked into the cold basement again and turned on the lights. He sees you passed out in the mattress. "How long has it been" He thought to himself. He checked his watch. It had been 3 hours. Before waking you up, Luke put a gas mask on you. It looked like something out of WW2. "Wakey Wakey, boy. Time to play." He snickered. You wake unaware of what was happening. You forgot for a second where you were and what was happening. " I just came back from a workout. Man am I sweaty." He said. "Take a whiff" he said as he pulled his gym shoes off of his feet and put the tube from the gas mask into the well-worn shoe. This shoe reeked more than his feet could ever. The combination of his hardly washed feet and the years of wear made a disgusting aroma. It filled your lungs and you almost get sick. "That's right, my little slave. Huff daddy's shoes fresh from his feet" Luke says as he strokes his cock through his thin gym shorts. You can see his rock hard cock making a bulge on the fabric. You beg him to stop but he just laughs. The smell is so bad it causes you to tear up. Luke enjoys this and stares at you menacingly. He takes the shoe from the tube and says there was something he forgot to do today. He takes off the gas mask from your face. You believe for a few seconds you're free. But then, just when you are ready to leave, Luke takes his warm smelly gym socks and covers the eye holes of the gas mask from the inside and puts it back on you. Before hand he takes off his dirty jockstrap he was wearing for his workout and shoves it in your throat. Then he puts on that gas mask. He says "How does my dirty jockstrap taste, slave" All you can do is make muffled screams. You start to smell something foul. More than foul. It's then you realize what Luke forgot to do today. He "forgot" to BRUSH HIS TEETH. Luke always said that brushing your teeth was pointless and then laugh. You always thought he was kidding. He wasn't. He hasn't brushed his teeth in weeks. The smell actually made you throw up a little bit. But it made you so horny knowing that he was breathing heavily into that tube forcing you to smell the stench of his breath.

You finally started to breath fresh air. You knew it wasn't over. It couldn't be. Then, you started to hear Luke groan. You wondered what he was doing. You started to smell something horrible. Then you realized that he shoved the breathing tube UP HIS ASS!!! Luke started farting for over ten minutes straight. All you could do is lay there inhaling your friends deadly farts. "I love beef bean burritos, don't you" Luke said. Then you heard look groan again. He pulled the breathing tube out of his ass.

"Alright slave, time for something much more painful."