Part 3

"Ok, I'm going to start off easy." She said. I was beginning to get nervous, I haven't spoken in years but this might be a change for me.
"Try to say my name?" She ask pointing to herself.
"Bri--anna." I struggle to say her name but it was a start.
"Good! Now try to say Lake."
I took a deep breath.
"L--L-ake." Wow! It's easier as I thought but it hurt speaking.
"Amazing! Now let's get a little harder. Try to say beautiful." She ask
Shit! This is going to be hard.
"B--eau--to-ful. Beautiful." I said shocked without stuttering or sounding it out.
Brianna jumped in joy from my success.
I felt a sharp pain coming from my throat. It felt like someone was stabbing me in the neck several times. Brianna ran to me to see if I was ok.
"Let's get you home." She said. We walk to the car and drove off.
******************
Home~
"Did you take you medicine today?" She ask me laying me down on my bed. I shook my head no.
"You know you have to take it Lucky." She said upset with me. She went to my bathroom and opened the mirror door. She grab my medicine and handed it to me.
I took two out and swallow them with ease.
"I have to go. It's almost midnight. I love you and get some rest." She kissed my cheek then my forehead. She left before I fell asleep.

Bri-
I'm proud of Lucky. He's trying to change his ways and I like that. But something just ain't right about him. He's attracted to the woods and he's teeth whenever he smiles, has two fangs hanging down. I'm probably just seeing things. I made it home before Soap Orea came on.
"So glad I didn't miss it Nan--." There she was sitting in her chair looking at the ceiling. The Tv was on. I slowly walked in front of the chair and seen her not breathing. I wanted to cry but I didn't. It's like I ran out of tears to give. Like she said, she ain't gon live forever. I looked over at the table which had fresh baked cookies sitting there with a glass of milk. I didn't want to stay in the house alone so I call Miss Blue and ask her if I could spend the night over at her house.
•••••••
"Thanks again Miss Blue. I didn't want to disturb your sleep." I said putting my suitcase on the guest bed.
"Nonsense! You're always welcome!" She said.
"You should get some sleep. Tomorrow is school." She mentioned before walking off. I change into my pjs and plopped down on the bed. Today was good so far but it ended badly. She died to soon, I guess it was her time. I heard a knock on the door making me jump. It was just Lucky.
He walked to me and laid next to me. I gently rub my hands in his silky hair. He wrap his arms around me pulling in closer.
"Goodnight Lucky." I said dozing off to sleep.

I wasn't really feeling this chapter but What the heck! It's something. Comment on what you hate and like about this chapter. Thank!👌