Chapter 2

I sat in the living room waiting for Nash to fish getting ready. He was taking forever! How long does it take for a guy to get ready?! My gosh. Just as I was leaning my head back planning on sleeping on the couch waiting for Nash, he walked in.

I sighed as he walked over and sat next to me. My sigh threw him off and he finally realized that I was still mad at him. He still continued to sit next to me and everyone in a while look over his shoulder too look at me. I closed my eyes trying to block him out.

"Hey, I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to say that. It was an accident. Remember when we were kids we would always say we were going to go to Los Angeles together? We eve swore on it!" I opened my eyes to see him smiling remembering it all. I didn't think he remembered that.

"I'm still no talking to you. I get you were angry, but why did you have to say that? You know I don't have any followers on vine? You also knew I have only like.... fifteen subscribers!" I looked over and he was playing with his fingers. Something when he is in an awkward situation.

"I don't know anymore. I was just mad. It sounded like you were making fun of me. Like you were saying I had no fans. I am proud of the ones I have, and I don't want anyone to bring me down for something I do have." He murmured. I sighed.

"Well, It didn't sound like you were making fun of me... you were making fun of me!" I stood up not wanting to sit by him. Our mom and dad walked in. They both sighed, they heard it all. My dad gestured us towards the door.

I shuffled to the door as Nash skipped happy to the truck. Nash sat in the front. While my mom just took her own car. I sat in the back with my younger brother Hayes next to me. Then Sky two seats over. Will wasn't able to come he had work.

My brother Hayes was always there for me when I need his assistance, just nothing feels right without Nash. Creepy to say, but I kina miss him. He was like my best friend that cant be replaced... wow that was cheesy!

"So, what are you going to do right when you get to your temporary house?" My dad asked happy. I sighed. I thought of many things to do. But, what I really want to do is go to the beach. I haven't been swimming in like forever.

 "Unpack." "Beach." Nash and I both said at the same time. I was glad he didn't want to go to the beach like me, then my dad would want us to together. Now he will be unpacking while I could meet cute boys. Nash has always been over protective when it comes down to me an a boy... or even a girl!

My dad and everyone continued talking as I drifted to sleep. I woke up to Hayes shaking my arm to wake me up. "Need to get up. We re at the air port." I nodded and sat up. I took my backpack I brought for the things I could do on the plain.

We walked in, my mom and dad stayed outside. My mom and dad wanted to have Sky and Hayes go to the rest room too so she sent them in. I really wanted to go to the restroom before we went on the plane. Once I walked out it seems mom had left already, as did dad.

The plane doesn't come until later so I pulled my now heavy suitcase to where the seats/waiting area are. It's been a while once I got a call from my dad. They must be a far time away from where the air port is. At least an hour away and the plane sets off in half an hour. 

I answered with a simple hey, dad. He started to panic... quick.

"Where is Hayes? He isn't in the truck with us! We were hoping he was there with you!" I looked up at Nash who was about half asleep. He looked up confused. I sighed. "They cant find Hayes. He isn't with them." Nash surprisingly laughs.

"What parents they are." Nash snorts. I sigh once again, his childness isn't help the situation. I was my suitcase shift direction quickly. I had an odd look on my face. I knew what was going on. I kicked my suit case to hear an "ow" escape from none other than Hayes... he was in my suitcase this whole time.

______________________________________________________________________________________

(A/N) Sorry for a late update! We rarely go on this account anymore Dx sorreh TEHE ^_^

 - weirdos_we_know