Chapter 1

** Jordan's P.O.V. **

                                                         {Eight & Eleven years old} 

"JORDAN GET BACK HERE" Nash yelled in my direction. I was on my skateboard laughing as he ran after me. I had a can of squirting cheese and I pranked him by putting cheese all over his face and in his hair too. He woke up when I was half-way done.

"NEVER!" I screamed behind me. He was wearing only his boxers and I was laughing so hard I was crying. I took a sharp turn down another street, I turned back for a split second to see he was still chasing after me. He was. People were whistling and cheering me on, mostly girls. The guys were cheering Nash on.

He caught up to me and tumbled me down so I fell to the ground. He pulled me up, but I fell back down in laughter. He looked funnier up close. He has cheese up his nose. It's going to take weeks for him to get it out his hair. He now smells cheesy.

                                                         {Ten & Thirteen years old}

A tear rolled down my cheek. My first boyfriend broke up with me at the age thirteen. I am so depressed. I really like him too. My ten year old brother, Nash walked through the door with a worried look on his face. He walked over my bed where I was sitting. He hugged me knowing what happened already. My other brother, Hayes, was in his bed sleeping now.

It was like 10:00pm right now. So Hayes couldn't be awake this late.Then my other brother came in, Will, one year younger than me, he was twelve. He joined the hug to create a group hug. I smiled through the strong bond.

"I will hurt him for you, you know. I will do anything to see my big sister happy again." A tear rolled down Nash's cheek as he spoke. My tears became more powerful. He brotherly patted my back trying to make me feel better. Will was trying so hard to fight back his tears. I could tell he wanted to cry though.

"That's okay. No need to hurt anyone, Nash." I laughed as I spoke which caused Nash and Will to laugh as well. We have a really strong bond together. I feel they look up to me, so I decided to wipe my tears and be happy, for them.

"I can really take him! I'M BEING SERIOUS!" Nash spoke brave. I patted his back in reassurance he could. "I bet you could Nash. I bet you could." Nash slept on my floor making sure I didn't cry again. I sure do love my younger brother.

                                                            {Present Time}

I woke up to a bang next door. I got up and walked over to Nash's room, I opened the door to him on the floor. " Why are you on the floor Nash" I asked annoyed. "Oh I was wall twerking for a vine" He told me nowhere near embarrassed. "Whatever, just if you come through my wall I will cut off you arms and legs so you can NEVER wall twerk again" I leaned forward to look him in he eyes.

He gasped, scooted to a corner, and fake cried, while laughing. We busted out laughing, " Whatever just please don't break the wall," I laughed as I hugged him. We let go," Ok well I'm going to go make a sandwich, don't wake your sister up," I started walking out of him room.

"I'LL BEAT YOU THERE" Nash shouted as he rushed past me to the stairs. "OH NO YOU WON'T" I shouted running after him. We both ran down the stairs, we ran down the hall, and into the kitchen. We both slammed our hands on the island in the middle of the kitchen.