ςђคקtєг รเץ

I woke up to Bobby and Ruby looming over me

I woke up to Bobby and Ruby looming over me. I rubbed my eyes, and sat up.

"You were very peaceful," Bobby said, worried, "That isn't normal."

"I-I don't think I had a dream," I stuttered.

"You don't think? Are you lying? What did you see?" She growled, grabbing the collar of my top and pulling me closer to her face.

"Ruby, Kitchen, Now," Bobby ordered.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what happened," I said.

"Ignore the demon, it's alright. But it definitely don't mean anything good."

"Hey Ruby, did you find that enchantment spell yet?" I said with an attitude.

"Wow blond-ey, you're really in the button pushing mood today aren't ya?" She said approaching me.

"Maybe so," I snarled.

She stepped close to my face until I could feel her breath against it.

"I'd watch your back, sweetheart," She said.

"Trust me, i'll kill you so quick you'll be wishing you never even left the pit," I snapped.

"Girls, enough," Bobby shouted.

We both turned to Bobby who was standing in the doorway, shotgun in hand.

I rolled my eyes and walked away from Ruby.

"Ruby, did you get the spell?" Bobby asked.

"I got it," She sighed, glaring at me, then pulled out an ancient piece of paper out of her pocket.

Bobby grasped the paper and scanned the language. He looked up and nodded.

"Let's do it," He said.

Ruby took the paper and was gone. Bobby gestured towards the basement with a nod.

Downstairs, Ruby was setting up to perform the spell. She sliced her hand open and smeared her blood into symbols and a main circle. She held the paper and recited the language. She quickly grabbed my hand and cut it open. With a wince, I pulled back quickly. She glared at me, as I replaced my hand back into hers. She rubbed my hand around in the circle then let me free. Then, she held her hand out for my dagger.

I pulled it out and handed it to her. She placed it in the middle of the circle and continued chanting. The knife steamed and rattled against the concrete. A hot red streak shot down the side to reveal engraved markings.

Ruby snatched it off the ground and threw it back to me. I scoffed as I barely caught it by the blade.

She chuckled and grabbed a machete off the table and set it in the circle. Again, she chanted and the sword was engraved.

She replaced it on the table and turned around.

"Anything else?" She asked, shifting her weight to one leg.

Bobby and I exchanged looks.

"Nope," Bobby answered.

"Enjoy," She said, and disappeared.

"Demons aren't big on goodbyes, I suppose," I remarked.

"The only goodbye you'd get from one of those is a funeral," Bobby said.

I chuckled, then headed Back upstairs. The floorboards creaked as I stepped on them.
Bobby followed behind me, admiring his sword.

Upstairs, I sat at Bobby's kitchen table and packed rock salt into shells.

"Why do you think I didn't have a dream?" I asked, breaking the silence.

"Your guess is as good as mine," He said.

"Do you think they're-"

"Dead? Them? We wouldn't be so lucky."

I cracked a smile.

He wandered off into his office and started rummaging through his books.

I heard the flap of wings behind me, I spun around to reveal Castiel in a frenzy.

"Cas?" I said, happy to see him.

"Savannah." He said, nodding.

"What are you doing here?" Bobby asked, "I mean, not that I'm not happy to see you or anything."

"It's Sam and Dean. They're gone."

"You're a little late to the party, captain obvious," I said.

"I don't understand," He said, his trench coat flapping as he paced the hallway.

"I've been having dreams, this whole time,"

He came at me briskly and looked into my eyes.

"What?" I asked, my cheeks starting to flush.

"Do you know where they are?"

"Unfortunately, no, I haven't had one since yesterday," I stuttered, looking at the floor after becoming uncomfortable.

He paced away and turned towards Bobby.

"Where did they say they were going?" He said.

"Boy, if I knew don't you think I would have gone by now?" Bobby said.

He shook his head, then turned towards me, expecting an answer.

"I haven't even seen them in eight months," I argued.

He sighed and with a flap, he was gone.

"That ain't a good sign," Bobby said stomping away.

I felt nauseous, and started to gag. Bobby lunged towards me, just in time, as I fell forward. I felt moisture drip out of my nose, I caught it in my palm, when I realized it was blood, I blacked out.

Empty chains hung from the ceiling, and the sounds of grunts came from behind me. It altered, to reveal Dean knocked out in a corner, swollen and bloody, Sam was pinned to a wall, he swiped the blood off of his forehead and began writing on the wall. Numbers? No, coordinates.