nOtE + 1st chapter

hi?

i decided to create this random, probably gonna be short story involving our beautiful princess, that's none other than kim seokjin. :')

warning: profanity included
proceed if you're completely fine abt that.

pls enjoy luv you :')

***

as i was walking into sephora, the familiar scent of makeup filled my nostrils.

well.. wondering what i'm doing here? well i'm being forced by my mom, who is a celebrity makeup artist, to buy her beloved makeup.

so i'm just walking to the shelf with the.. what was it called again?
oh yeah bb cream. what the fuck does that even mean? baby cream?? i'm so confused.

as i shuffle the never-ending shelves, i finally spot the cream i am obliged to find.

i check the price tag, and i was shocked.

171,700 won (150 us dollars) for just a small container?! man you could feed like hundreds of people with that!

i grumbled in annoyance as held my hand to grab it.

my hand was slapped with manly-looking hands which were tbh quite soft. but let's get straight to the point.

"what the hell was that for?!" i said irritatedly.

"i don't think a girl so..." he hesitated but then smirked while quickly adding

"so unpleasant looking can use that, let alone afford that." he said with so much pride.

i looked up to see,

what the...?

how does a man look that beautiful?

suddenly i felt so ashamed about being a girl.

but returning back to my senses.
i quickly snapped, "if i jumped from your ego to your iq, i don't think i would be able to survive." i grabbed the container and flipped my hair, feeling confident as ever, then headed straight to the cashier.

but little did i know, luck wasn't on my side today.

i tripped.
.....

i tripped on what?

.....

i tripped on absolutely nothing.

then i heard something squeak. it was exactly like the sound of wiping windows.

confused, i turned around to see the man laughing all to himself.

shit i mumbled as i got up all flustered.

"hmm.. thanks for putting such show" he said wiping his tears of laughter

welp, i just embarrassed myself.

i just avoided the situation by running to the cashier, just thinking about the previous scene..

oh lord, cringe was the best word to describe what i was feeling right now.

i suddenly felt a rush of coldness in my body as i gave the cashier the item then i let her do her magic.
i just grabbed the paper bag and fled without looking back, back home as quickly as possible.

***

whilst panting, i grabbed the keys i was given and successfully inserted it into the keyhole.

once i twisted the doorknob , before i even finally step foot inside, i was "wonderfully" greeted by my mother.

what's up with people interrupting me today?

"what the hell took you so long?" she angrily huffed.

but i just shrugged knowing i don't want to deal with her shits, but immediately shivered as i reminisced what happened at sephora.

"young woman, come here before i begin to whoop your ass!"

zzzz... typical asian parents...

knowing i cannot do anything about it, i just lazily walked towards her and one of her clients.

"y/n! i would like you to meet one of my clients!" she cheerfully said with a wide smile

speaking of bipolar.. cough cough**

and damn, my jaw hung low as the man twisted his chair around, a smug smirk painted his lips.

"and we meet again"

***

that's the first chapter :•) i really don't know why that idea came to me.

please enjoy!

anyways goodbye. :')