N I N T E E N (Bonus)

Taehyung left Y/N there as he noticed his brother watching them

Taehyung left Y/N there as he noticed his brother watching them. He left his first love and he hoped that he would find his mate faster, he wanted to get rid of this feelings. As he ran out of the pack house, tears started blurring his eyes. He spotted his car and ran to it. Taehyung placed his things in the back seat, then sat in the drivers seat. He sat there looking at the empty place in front of him. He felt drained out, empty and just negative.

He sighed shakily and turned on his car. Taehyung begin his journey to find his mate.

~

As he was driving, the car suddenly started to shake. Taehyung frowned as he looked at the glass behind the wheel to see that he had ran out of fuel. He punched the wheel and laid his head over his hands, sighing. It was night and he was in between the forest, there will be no one here who would be able to help him. He closed his eyes trying to relax himself.

There was a knock on the window next to him, he sat up and rolled the window down. He then looked up to be met with the most beautiful eyes he ever seen, they were fierce but when he looks deeper he could see the kindness in them. Taehyung started to admire the girl's face, she sure fit his style. Cat-like eyes was always what he wanted in his mate but he didn't believe that such a person would be having them. Here she is, his mate looking right back at him.

He was frozen in his spot, her beauty is just indescribable. She is perfect to him and he knew that from now on he would be forgetting Y/N because of her. She will be the one who he will love and cherish deeply.

He cleared his throat and asked her to move aside so he could exit the car. He stood there looking down and her, nervousness was clearly visible on her face. He smiled at that. He the. Proceeded to trace her cheek with his thumb as he was cupping them. A deep red blush rose on her cheeks as she leaned into his touch. She believed that this day will never come, so her parents set her up with someone else.

If a person did not find their mate for a long time, it may be because they are dead so they need to find another person to be loved by which is called the second-destiny. Jennie was just set up yesterday and it wasn't late to tell her parents that she have found her mate.

"What's your name?" Taehyung spoke with his deep voice which sent shiver down her spine that did not go unnoticed by Taehyung.

"M-my name is Jennie..." she whispered as she averted her eyes down to the ground.

Taehyung cupped her chin and brought her face upwards so he could stare at her eyes. "Beautiful name like her owner." He whispered and pecked her cheek, taking her by surprise. She stumbled back a bit but Taehyung held her waist and brought her closer to him. He leant in slowly aiming for her lips, just as their lips were about to touch, a voiced yelled out.

"Jennie!" Said a man. Taehyung frowned and looked behind him to see a man shorter than him, coming down the hill.

As he stood next to Taehyung, his eyes went from his Taehyung's hands that are wrapped around jennie to his face. "Who do you think you are to touch what is mine?" They short boy said, taking Taehyung's hands away and pulling jennie next to him.

Jennie looked mad. Who wouldn't look mad when you are separated from your mate's touch? She roughly pulled her hand back and went next to Taehyung again, this time holding his arm.

"I've found my mate." Her voice was cold now, entering the man's ear and into his mind.

With that, the man's eyes turned bright brown and shifted into his wolf. He was about to fight Taehyung but of course he couldn't since Taehyung was a lot stronger than him. He didn't have to shift, he just held the wolf by the neck and threw him into a nearby tree which then fell losing consciousness.

Jennie stood next to him in shock. She didn't know he was that powerful, she blinked as she turned to look at him with wide eyes. He chuckled as he noticed her.

"What do you expect from a beta of a royal pack?" Taehyung said, amused

"W-what?" Jennie stuttered as she suddenly felt choked up. She couldn't believe that her mate was indeed a beta of a royal pack.

~

They were now sat on the sofa in front of Jennie's parents as her dad looked at Taehyung intensely while her mother would jump around and squeal in any moment with the way she was fighting her smile and fiddling with her hands.

"Which rank and pack are you?" Her dad spoke, earning a slap on his arm from his wife.

"You don't ask that! You are being rude. Whatever his rank or pack he is, he is your daughter's mate!" Her dad looked like he is a child scolded by his mother. Jennie's mother suddenly pecked his lips and whispered him an apology.

Taehyung smiled at that, they sure were a lovely couple. He cleared his throat and he answered the old man's question, "I am Beta Taehyung from the royal pack"

He could notice Jennie shivering for the second time because of his voice which made him wrap his hand around her waist. Jennie's mom couldn't hold it, she started squealing and jumping in her seat while holding her husband's arm tightly.

Jennie giggled at her mother's excitement. She knew that her mom was adorable and one of a kind. Jennie stole a glance at Taehyung to find him already staring at her which made her look away quickly, a blush rising her cheek.

Jennie's dad smiled at his daughter as he could see that she would be under good hands.

"Okay, I approve. But you should stay here until I am ready to let go of my precious daughter" he said as he shed his tears.

-----

I made it longer as much as I could. Hope you did enjoy this bonus chapter! I'm going on haitus for a bit before starting Taehyung's book (which isn't about this couple nor has anything to do with this, sorry)

ADIOS