What Are The Odds

"Sweetie are you sure you want to do this?" my mom said tearing up.

"Yeah mom I'm 18 all grown up. I'm not that little girl anymore. Besides I'll Have Mo!" Witch might make the trip crazy and loud ahaha.

"Yes, You'll have Mo, but remember you will always  be my little girl." 

" I know mom."

Suddenly I heard a knock on the door. I ran across the room and turned the door handle to see my best friend  Mo. She was about two inches shorter then me  even though we had the same body type and same sizes in everything. Her hair was a pretty auburn color and I could see the baby pink streaks she got with me. She was wearing a pair of Dark was jeans, vans, and a Panda tee. Her hair was down and scrunched . Makeup was simple but brought out her piercing green eyes. She looked at me in my messy pony tail, old shirt and jeans, plus no makeup. I know I am about to get a makeover. Luckily, she she came two hours early.

"Hi. Room. Now. she said grabbing my hand pulling me to my room. She sat me down in my desk chair beagn looking threw my closet.

"Why are you putting me in nice clothes?" I asked, "I mean it's only a flight to London."

"First Class Lexie." She said grabbing a plaid shirt  then throwing it onto my bed "and One Direction is flying back home today from.. OH what are the odds L.A.X. Just Like US!"

"Like that would ever happen." I rolled my eyes.

"You never know."  She had picked out a few things and had them all lined up "Now choose."

I got up looking at each outfit. The first one was a plaid top brown belt and vintage jeans "To country" I threw the outfit onto my circle chair. Next was a dress. "No" then threw it aside. The last two were pretty. The first was a  smokey blue blouse and dark wash jeans. The second was a medium wash pair of capris and a mint green crop top with a sliver star. "That one" I said pointing at the second one.

"Smart choice" Mo gleamed. "Do you want crazy cool or classic jewelry?"

"Crazy Cool! And use my 1D braceletts"

"Smart again Lexie"

I went into the bathroom and changed . I knew the pony was a no go so I took it out. I looked in the mirror I looked cute. A rare thing for me. I had never put anything I was wearing together. It gave a good vibe. I shook out my hair. It is a platinum blonde and had a hot pink streak. my natural hair color, a darker blonde, was slightly coming out under the platinum and looked better then ever. Like a Real Cali girl with an edge. I walked out of my bathroom and Mo got the first look

"You look HOT!!"

"Really? You think? I was going to straighten it I thought it looked to Cali for me."

"Not at all!! You put a flat iron to your hair today I KILL YOU!"

"Hahaha I won't! So are you going to do my makeup?"

"Just put on your cover up. Ok?'

"Ok!"

"You can also put on a little mascara"

"I will master!!"

I Put on the cover up  and mascara and put on the four wristbands she handed me. I did look hot. I looked at the clock. a little more then hour until the flight took off

" I think we should be heading out,'" I said grabbing my sun glasses and put them on my head.

"Ok! Don't forget your camera and purse Lex!"

I grabbed my purse, passport, ticket, and of course my camera and headed out to my moms car.

We headed to L.A.X. and our excitement can on. "This is going to be so fun!!" Mo giggled.

"I know right!" I replied. Were laughing and doing girly freak out things we hadn't noticed the groups of girls screaming until we heard "ONE DIRECTION!!!"

"Oh My Gosh!" Mo and I screamed in unison.

"Do you still want me to um... drop you of...If it possible?" My mom asked.

"PLEASE Ms. Jacklon!" Mo yelled, " I WANNA MAKE ALL THOSE GIRLS CRY!"

"Don't worry Mo-mo I think about half of them already are."

"Oh look there is a spot" My mom began pulling the car over into the spot. We got up and grabbed out bags. I gave my mom a big goodbye hug and headed to the door until we where stopped by security. I looked down at my Converse with One Direction's logo on the toe and my Vas Happenin, No! Jimmy Protested, Potato, and Hazzah bracelets around my wrist

"We have a plane to cetch here." Mo said pulling out  her ticket. I did the same .

His expression changed. "Oh you girls go right on in and you be sure not to kill them either."

The fans saw us walk in and a massive scream came out of them. But we looked at each other and screamed in unison "WE'RE MEETING ONE DIRECTION!"