Hello Fame Hello London

Author's Note

_________________________________

I'm Back!!! sorry I havent uploaded in FOREVER but I've been on Tumblr/YouTube/Twitter for to long lol SO enjoy VOTE - COMMENT- FAN-

_________________________________

"Hey Harry," I said sitting down next to him.

"Hey Lex."

"HELOOOOOOOO other member of One Direction over here." Louis began waving like the idiot he is. But he is still hot. I mean aren't they all.

"Hi....... Boo Bear."

"Ugh don't call me that!!" He wined like a little toddler.

"I won't anymore Boo Bear I promise."

"No I'm just gonna leave since you hurt my feelings!!" He pouted and began walking away. I glanced over to see Harry tring not to bust out laughing. Okay so now Louis is leaving me and Harry alone. Wait.... LOUIS IS LEAVING ME AND HARRY ALONE!

Panic.

Now.

Lexie, do not I repeat DO NOT let two members of One Direction like you.

Talk.

JUST MOVE YOUR MOUTH AND MAKE WORDS COME OUT!

"Um... Hello Lex?"

"TALK!!!!!!!!!" I sceamed, "oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!"

"It's okay." He began to move his hands closer to mine.

Damn.

Code red!

His fingers clasp into mine, anything more I am going to breakdown. I need to bring this up somehow......

"You like me too. Don't you." I whispered. Well that was easier then expexted.

"Yeah," He whispered back at me.

"I can't. Neither of you. I'm only visiting London then I'm back to America and will never see you guys up close in real life again."

"We can change that. We want to change that."

"We?"

"Everyone. Niall and I mainly."

"How."

"Your voice, it's beautiful. We want manegement to hear you. So you could maybe join us on tour."

"TOUR?!"

"Yes. But you need songs like um... Yesterday."

"I HAVE SONGS!"

"You do?" His voice got louder

"Ha ha Yeah, Hey Mo can you get my bag?

"Yeah sure," she handed me my bag I took out my laptop. I knew this plane had wifi since we had Mo's dad make sure of it so to make life easier I went to my YouTube page.

"Look threw my playlist of songs. Oh yeah, these are all original."

"Okay thanks."

"Here are some headphones. Not beats or anything but they work."

"No thanks everyone needs to hear your beautiful voice and your originals. Louis get Liam up. Zayn just ask the girl out already or get over here now. Mo I bet you've already heard her but join in on the fun."

"Forgetting someone curly." I laughed.

"Mr. Poatoe Head get your ass over here." He pressed play and we began to listen. Mo and I mouthed along while the boys just sat and said nothing threw the first few songs. ' Lover's Lulaby,' Day Dreamin',' and 'Crossroads,' But once they finished my newest song 'Threw the Rain' Harry hit pause. "We've got to get you out to the world."

"World," we all gulped as he began to open another tab

"You are not" I said.

Shit.

He went to twitter.

He wasn't. He couldn't. He did. He logged himself and tweeted.

Hey everyone check out this girl. Let's get her big! :) x

and added the link with it

"Did you just do what I think you did?"

"I did." He smirked

It was quite for a moment. "THANK YOU!!!!!" I attacked him with a hug. "I could just kiss you rigth now!" I squealed.

"Well if you want."

No. Not good. Not good at all. I could just get to know them both. Oh crap. Both. I looked up at Niall. His face was full of anger. I let go of Harry and went to Niall. I am going to calm him down and tell him my very reccent idea.

"Niall calm down." I hugged him.

********* found this and am publishing it for the joke okay bye. Why is anyone even reading this in the first place*********