A Flight and a First Sight

We had made it threw security and where sent into the plane soon after that. "Mo you are soooo lucky your dad is famous." I looked at the leather seats and little T.V. screens on the back of the seats.

"I know" she gleemed. "London, first class, and of course One Direction... I hope."

We settled down in out seats. No one else was coming. Did the buff man lie. Or was it some security reason? Suddenly we heard laughing.

"I know the laugh anywhere!" Mo scream/wispered as a group of 5 guys came walking in.

They looked at us. We looked at them. They kinda stopped and took a step back as if they were preparing for us to scream or cry. We wern't about to and would have never done that. It was cliche and Mo and I have met a fare amount of celbs before today. Just not as hot or British/Irish. We Just stared.

"Well this isn't awkward AT ALL" Ma exclaimed. I began laughing. They did the same. It was funny, Mo did it all the time. Zayn, Liam, and Louis sat in the seats in front of us. Harry legit crawled over me and Mo and Niall sat by himself in the seat across from me.

"So are you fans?" Louis asked us.

"FANS!?" I shrieked "More like Directioners!"

"Then explain no screaming or crying." Zayn asked.

"Thats so cliche" Mo giggled "we are the type of people the get it. We aren't gonna marry you guys and screaming out my love for you on a plane is not that smart you idiot."

"Smart way of thinking and no I am not an idiot. Zayn replied.

"So what are you doing going to London for the summer?" Laim asked. "I wouldn't want to leave beautiful Californial

"Well.... We dance" Mo said

"And we like different." I added in 

"Really Diffrent?" Harry began talking, "I think it was just the chance to meet us."

"Well... It crossed our minds but the chances where slim." I said "We didn't want to got to London just because of One Direction, haha you.  We wanted to go somewhere other then America or a party place this summer. That's just plain and generic."

"I also wanted the experience of going across the pond." Mo said mocking a Britsh accent poorly.

"Mo!" I yelled hitting her arm

"It's okay." Harry said. Was he flirting with me?

"Hey Niall." I said waving to him he was the farthest away from  us and was the only one not taking. 

"Hello." He replied in a weird tone. 

Harry ended up refusing to move to we had to drag him out of the seats and threw him into the isle (fun experience) and Zayn took his seat. (We let him stay to annoy Harry.) and the others stayed in the seats in font/behind us for the 11 hour flight. There was some delay so  we ended up staying on the ground for awhile. I looked over at Niall. He was sitting there alone. So I moved to the seat next to his.

"Quiet much?" I wispered to him. I think I'm crazy. I am firting with Nial James Horan! "I mean I thought Zayn was suposed to be the quiet one."

"He is. But think you and your friend of yours is hot. Harry dose too."

"And you??"

"Well they kinda didn't give me a chance besides Do you even have a name?"

"Nope no names not at all."

"Really?"

"It's Alexandra Jakclon."

"Anything else I can now about you Alexandra."

Damn my name sounds so hot coming from his accent. Wait he is flirting too? 

Lexie.

Drop.

Subject.

Now.

TALK!!!!

"Umm.... Everyone calls me Lex or Lexie. I love Tumblr, YouTube, Twitter, you know stuff like that. I bake with my mom. I dance, play Viola, piano and guitar."

"Oh, you play guitar like me!"

"YES! Now let me continue,"

"AND BAKE!!!"

"OH MY GOSH YES!!! I also love One Direction and the color pink."

"I can tell."

"How?"

He touched the oink streak in my hair and his hand rubbed against my cheek. I loved every second. "Okay, okay, now how about the One Direction part, Nialler?" I think that gave it away. He grabbed my hand and pulled it in front of us and pointed at the bracelets.

"These don't give it away at all!" he smirked. 

Suddenly Louis popped out of nowhere "You two having fun over here!"

"Actually we are having TONS of fun!" I giggled.

"OOOO!" He shrieked then disappeared.

Finally the flight attendants made sure everything was ready to go and the plane took off. Once I was aloud to move again I grabbed my bag with all my fun stuff. Camera, Gum, iPhone, iPod and I had my laptop in my carry-on just in case. "Are you just gonna zone us out?"  Harry asked me.

"It's eleven hours dude I just want to keep my self occupied maybe sleep some."

"Sleep? Sleep is a good idea." and before you knew it he was out. Plus Louis and Liam where hooked to there iPods. So it was Zayn, Mo, Niall, and myself.

Then I saw the look in Mo's eyes. She wanted to get close to Zayn but she was afraid.

I scooted next to her and whispered, "He called you hot go for it sis." we did our hand shake and I went back to Niall.

"What was that?"

"What? I asked, "What I said to her or the hand shake?"

"Both."

"I told her to get close to Zayn You know just a pep talk and that was our secret hand shake.

"Not so secret now!" He smiled

"Like you would know it just by watching us do it once." 

"Hey I bet its not going to be the last."

I smiled. I couldn't help it.

"I'm going to sleep." I whispered. The got comfortable on his shoulder. 

"I think this is going to be a fun summer Lexie." 

Then I feel asleep next to Niall James Horan