News and jealousy

*Isabelle's P.O.V.*

B- "Hi Cam, this is your manager Bart Bordelon, with some important news!"

C- "Hit me!"

B- "But MAGCON may not like it."

C- "Uhhhhh, Okay..."

B- "You guys are going to have to stay for 2 more months, because of some problems going on, but don't worry we will get everything fixed and have shows again by September!"

C-"Oh! That's fine!"

B- "Okay! Tell the boys for me! Bye!"

C- "Okay, bye!"

          Cam hung up the phone with a smile on his face. We all looked at him weird, until he said something.

"Bart said that we are staying for another 2 months!" he said looking around then at Ellie.

"Really? That's awesome!" Shawn replied and all the boys, and girls, cheered.

"How about we all go out to dinner to celebrate?" Aaron suggested and we all agreed.

          We all decided to go to Olive Garden and then got ready. Once we were done we left the hotel, and started walking to the restaurant, since it's not far. I was walking next to Shawn and we were in the back. All of a sudden, Shawn slips his hand into mine, intertwining our fingers together. I looked up at him then looked down and blushed. I looked up and saw Cam and Ellie laughing.

"You're cute when you blush!" He said laughing, which just made me blush harder.

"Thanks." I replied.

          After a little while we finally got to the restaurant and the waitress took us to our table. I'm pretty sure she was checking Shawn out. We got to our table and ordered our drinks. I sat between Ellie, who was next to Cam, guess who... Shawn Mendes, and across from Matt. The waitress came back with our drinks and would not keep her eyes off of Shawn! She gave him his drink last, and when he said thanks she winked at him. I got this jealous feeling inside of me for some reason. I mean he's not my boyfriend or anything, so I have no reason to be jealous, but I am anyways. The rest of the night I watched the waitress flirt with Shawn, and tried so hard not to say anything.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Babes! Thanks for reading this chapter! ShawnMendes_Muffin98 wrote this one! Thank you guys so much for 77 Reads! We're almost to our goal of 100 reads! Help us out guys!!! We love you, all!!!

VOTE, COMMENT, AND FOLLOW US FOR MORE!!!! ALSO ADD MAGCON WIVES TO YOUR LIBRARIES TO GET NOTIFIED WHEN WE UPDATE!!! 😘😘😘