Arjun Reddy

It took 48 hours for me to float on the water after a long bath in the middle of the river. A security officer who came for patrolling saw my body and asked the police to collect my body from the river bank. City police already had my photo in their records as a missing case, but they did not recognize my face, and they called my father and brother to identify me.

48 hours ago I came home for one week vacation. Usually, I go home to spend time with family and to relax, but this time I am going home to talk about my marriage and my career.

I came home; My mom welcomed me with huge smile which made me bit relaxed, and it's almost 11 PM, my parents and I were waiting for my brother ,so that we can have dinner together.

All the shutters in the street are closing; Street dogs are barking on the road and warning the public to go home. At last, my brother came home, and my mom started serving food for everyone.

I need 10 lakh rupees to Participate in Local Elections; my brother asked my Dad.

I am not a billionaire; I am just a private employee who earns 20,000 rupees per month. People who are having more money will participate in elections, not us. So kill your dreams on Politics and find a job which suits you and start working, my Dad replied.

My brother is not happy with those words, and he asked Could you take loan for me? Don't worry, I will give that money back to you after one year. I replied, "I will think about it".

In India, Politics is not responsibility; it's a business. You need to invest some amount of money before elections, and then you will earn more than your investment. Rate Returns are high.

How much salary are you receiving now? Dad asked.

60 thousand per month.

Others are earning 1 lakh per month, but you are still in 60. They work less than you, and are earning more. But you work 24 hours, still earning less. Start switching companies to earn more.

I am not like others, Switching companies is not good for future, I replied to my dad with anger.

You got a marriage proposal from a wealthy family in our caste, they are offering a huge amount of dowry, and they are also ready to send you to US. I saw the girl she looks good, what do you say?

Dad, I am your son. I am not the company who can make a profit after it gets value. I have few plans for my future.

I am not interested in going to US and working there, I am happy with my current job and I will start my own company here after few years.

Dad Started Laughing!! You are not even earning 1 lakh rupee per month, but you will start your own company. This is the biggest joke.

Dad, I am not joking, and I am here to talk about another thing as well.

What is that?

About my marriage Dad; From past five years i.e.,right from Engineering , I am in love with Anusha. You know her as well. So I will marry only her, not anyone else.

Oh, that's great my son! You are taking your own decision. You became independent. Do you know Anusha's caste? she is not from our's. I am not sure what you are thinking about future. If you marry her and if you go outside with her, people will spit on your faces.

Dad, only you are thinking about caste, no one will think about it. See I am thinking right about my future.

Oh, tell me is this correct way? If you marry her, relatives and our caste people won't talk with us. I am dreaming about you, and I am thinking about your future every minute my son.