Chapter 14

Emma's POV

Today was the day Killian and I are getting married. My mother helped me plan the wedding and it was going to be amazing.

"Wow Emma you look beautiful." My mom says.

"Thanks mom." I say.

"You look so happy." She says.

"I am mom. I really am. For along time I felt lonely, but now I have my parents back and I've never been happier. Killian makes me happy I love him very much. I cant wait to marry him in just an hour." I say.

"Well Killian seems like a very nice guy." She says.

"He is. We both have been through the same things except my family is alive and his is dead, but he made me remember who I am. I helped him and he helped me." I say.

"Emma you dont have to explain your love for Killian to me. I love that your happy." She says.

I finished getting ready and my father came into the room.

"Wow Emma you look wonderful. Im so happy for you." My dad says.

"Thanks dad." I say.

"Well its time." He says.

"Okay here we go." I say.

My parents both took one arm each and walked me down the isle. Then when I saw Killian the nerves were gone. Once we were married Killian didnt seem to want to let me go.

"I love you Swan." Killian says.

"I love you too Killian." I say to him.

After the wedding Killian and I went back to ship. Killian took my hand and lead me to the side of the ship.

"This is so beautiful out there and you are the most beautiful woman I have ever laid my eyes on." Killian says.

"Awww Killian I love you so much and Im happy to be spending the rest of my life with you." I say.

"Same here my love." He says.

Killian and I were married and now we could do or be anything we want. Killian was now a Prince and I was once again a Pirate. But now after 5 months of marriage we are going to have a baby of our own. This was all because Killian and I were Two Passing Ships.

Well thats it for Two Passing Ships. Thanks for reading and check out my other stories. Thanks.