finally together (confession part two)

Marco's pov
We hugged for like a minute but it felt longer and it felt so right for her to be there in my arms. she finally let's go and says to me with a little bit of tears in her eyes "marco i missed you alot". "I missed you too star"i said wiping her tears away with my thumb.

"Marco...there's something you wanted to tell me last time we met" she said looking at me. "Oh right that,star i just wanted to say i love you, i love you with all my heart"i said rubbing the back of my neck , staring at the floor

Star's pov
When marco he loves me my heart started beating ten times faster. And then i rembered that he has a girlfriend."but marco how about jackie" i said with a sad face. "Don't worry about that we broke up already"marco said smiling nervously. "But when" i said looking confused and happy at the same time."star i'll tell you everything later now lets think about us"he said smiling.

After some minutes of staring at each other i could feel marco's face coming closer to mine , so i did the same.i could feel him pulling my shoulders closer to his.

And our lips touched it felt like fire works

I could feel my face turn red and i was burning up

I could feel my face turn red and i was burning up. I finally broke out of the kiss and started giggling. "So....marco does this mean we are together now. "Yes" her answered me while running his hands down to mine and interlacing it. "What are we going to do now?"i said smiling.
"We will go on a date and have fun ,i'll pick you up tomorrow by 8:00 pm"he said blushing.i just can't stop blushing

"I guess it's time to call it a night"he said giving me a quick kiss on the head and left.

I ran to my and jumped on my bed. I can't belive me and marco are together. After some hours of giggling,smiling and thinking of marco i slept off.

Hey guys i'm sorry to say that the story is coming to an end very soon😭😭.but it's going to be a happy ending😊