[Five]

I took a seat, making sure my eyes didn't make contact with the three boys glaring at me. I set my books down, and the teacher continued his absolutely fascinating lecture on whatever the fuck. I took notes on what was written on the slideshow, occasionally looking around. The boys in front of me where an interesting bunch.

One of them was working hard, clearly taking as many notes as possible while his buddies slacked off. I could only see his back, but his body language said it all that he was focused. He had dark curly hair that sprung out in messy swirls, and overall seemed to be tall and lanky.

A boy sat next to him, his red and white jacket screaming money and his shades probably making it impossible to take notes even if he had tried. He had short spikey black hair and was snickering with the last one, who seemed to be the leader.

He was probably the most intimidating. Sure, he was short and a little thick, but he had a sharp face. His long hair rested just at his shoulders, and a blonde streak popped out in the hair, clearly noticeable. He didn't seem like the kind of guy who got pushed around too easily. He was smiling a devious and cunning grin, writing something on a piece of paper to show his friend. And I quite frankly doubt it was notes.

I looked down at my paper, doodling next to the prewritten bullet points. Those guys didn't seem to like me, and I doubt that once I got out of this class they'd have suddenly shifted their view. I might have to make a quick escape. 

The rest of the class went on like that, me taking in the people around me and jotting down things I didn't understand. When the bell rang, the boy in front of me sprang up, the one with burly hair taking his time to pack his things. I quickly turned to gather my books and notes, but once I turned around I was met face to face with the devious grins of Sunglasses and Blondestreak, Curly standing to the side, looking anxious to leave. I gulped, keeping a calm expression. "Wel well well," Blondestreak said in a deep voice that didn't compare to mind. He crossed his arms, eying me down. "Look at what we got here."

"Oh, um, hey." I muttered, watching the kids over their shoulder as they hurried to leave the room.

"Speak up, freshie." Sunglasses said, his tone sharp. He grinned, nudging Blondestreak. "What we gonna do with him, Arin?"

Blondestreak finally had a name, and now moved closer to me. "I dunno, Evan." I was harshly pocked in the chest, stepping back a bit. "Hey freshie, got a name?"

Fuck, I was not in a good situation. "I-I-"

"Oh cmon' guys." We all looked over at the seat next to me, where a familiar face was gathering the last of his books. "Leave the guy alone." My eyes widened a little when I realized it was the kid who ran into me the other day. Today he wore a white and black Pierce The Veil shirt and long jeans that he hadn't bothered to roll up. His dark green hair almost had a blue tint and his eyes sparkled. 

Arin laughed, turning his attention to my savior. "Well isn't it Mr. Jolly Green Bean! Here to save the day."

He walked past them over to me, pushing me with a hand on my back. "Uh-huh, have a good day guys!" I let him lead me out into the hall, stepping back as I watched him take a deep breath and lean against a locker, looking relieved. I stood there, confused and just rolling with it.

He looked up at me, surprisingly he was even shorter than me, and grinned holding out a hand. "I'm Jack."

My cheeks flushed, remembering the other day. He was even cuter up close. I shook his hand, "I remember you, I'm Mark." He gave me an excited smile, and I just let my cheeks lift a little into something you could call a crazy forced smirk.

A/N: IVE BEEN DEAD FOR A MONTH :D