Seven

Y/N POV

I woke up the next morning and then  got ready for work.

After I showered, I put my uniform on, then I managed my hair by putting it in a high ponytail.

I also made sure that I brushed my edges down. Then I put on some glitter lip gloss and some mascara.

After I was confident in how I looked, I headed off to work.

--

Once I had arrived I was greeted by my coworker Jennie.

"Hey y/n!" She said cheerfully.

"Hey! " I replied with a smile.

"How was the party?" She asked as I clocked in and put some of my stuff away.

I sighed remembering the events I didn't want to remember and then I turned to her.

"It was horrible,but I'll explain on our break" I said and she  replied with a nod.

We both started working and taking people's orders, everything was going good so far.

But I spoke too soon.

As I was working Taehyung's girlfriend came in.

"Where's y/n?!" She yelled looking around with a furious look on her face.

I walked over to her and then spoke up.

"I'm right here,what's the problem?"

I felt a stinging sensation and that's when I realized that she slapped me across the face.

A few of the customers stopped what they were doing and started watching the scene she caused.

"You bitch! Nobody told you to sleep with my man!" She yelled.

"Hey I was drunk, I didn't even want him. And last I checked, he texted me saying he wanted more. " I said smirking.

She gasped and tried to slap me again but I dodged it.

Then suddenly, my manager came in and saw that she was trying to attack me so she got banned from the cafe.

My manager then told me to get back to work and I obeyed.

"Oh, I'm guessing that is what happened at the party. " Jennie whispered to me after the boss left.

"Yeah,unfortunately." I said chuckling.

We then went back to working and I didn't have any problems for the rest of the day.