"Mini-Chapters and Half Chapter"

A/N

Here are the "2 mini chapters and one half-chapter" I'm throwing in to try and develop the relationships a little bit more. All these chapters don't take place on the same day, but it spans a months' time. Basically, before the party. (For those of you just joining the fic, congrats! You get to read them in order! Sorry for those have to back track a bit. :P )

These mini chapters take place after 3 but before 4.

______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 3.25

Text from Papyrus

BZZT! BZZT! BZZT!

A soft groan escapes a pair of lips.

BZZT! BZZT! BZZT!

"Ugh!" Velvet rolls over and reaches out to her nightstand to grab her phone. Unlocking her phone, the bright lights blind her sight, she squints her eyes as she tries to read the time.

"It's 6:00 am! What do you want!?" She growls out venom in her voice. As her eyes adjust to her screen to spot a text message from "The Great Papyrus".

"Papyrus.... the tall monster I met the other day...I feel bad for yelling..." She swipes her finger at the new text to read it.

THEGREATPAPYRUS: IT WAS GREAT MEETING YOU HUMAN. WE WILL BECOME FAST FRIENDS. I MEAN WE ARE ALREADY FRIENDS! LET'S HAVE THE PARTY NEXT MONTH! WHY SO LATE YOU ASK? BECAUSE I HAVE OTHER PLANS! NYEH!

TGP: I HOPE YOU LIKE SPAGHETTI BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT WE WILL BE EATING. WHAT AM I SAYING? EVEN IF YOU DON'T LIKE SPAGHETTI YOU WILL LIKE IT ONCE YOU EAT MINE!

TGP: I ALSO HOPE YOU LIKE DANCING AND SINGING. I HOPE YOU REPLY SOON!

TGP: OH! IT'S 6 IN THE MORNING PERHAPS YOU ARE STILL SLEEPING...I WILL STOP TEXTING! NYEH!

Velvet smiles to herself as she reads the messages.

Velvet: Hey Papyrus. Yes, a month from now will be perfect, and I love spaghetti! Dancing is fun, I'm not good at singing but I can always give it a shot! Also...please don't text me at 6 in the morning...I like to sleep.

TGP: GREAT! YOU WILL HAVE A GREAT TIME AT THE PARTY! SORRY FOR TEXTING YOU SO EARLY. I WILL TRY TO REMEMBER NOT TO DO THAT. ALSO, WILL YOU BE AT THAT CAFÉ PLACE TODAY?

Velvet: Yes. I work later in the afternoon.

TGP: GREAT! SANS, FRISK, TORIEL AND I PLAN ON STOPPING THERE TODAY.

Velvet: See you later!

Velvet sets her phone back on her nightstand, rolls herself up like a burrito and falls back asleep.

________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 3.5

Text from Frisk and Call Toriel

Velvet hums to herself as her brush smoothly glides along her wet canvas. The brilliant blue hue highlights the previous dark hues that were already placed perfectly. Satisfied with her highlight addition, she dips her brush in her mug full of water to begin the cleaning process. The water quickly pulls the color from the brush turning the clear liquid into a foggy mist.