Taekook 1.

Taehyung's p.o.v

Me and jungkook have been dating for a year now and today is our first year together and I wanted to surprise him. I wanted to give him what he have always wanted and later at night is gonna be the night.

Kookie had promised me that he will wait for me for years if he had to, we've been through so much when we were in highschool. Now that we're both adults working I think it's time.

Getting out of the shower, doing my morning routine. I brushed my teeth, did my face routine and applied some cologne. I decided to wear casual clothing, I'm dressed in an oversized hoodie and shorts with my white converse. After finishing up. I texted kookie to let him know that I'm on my way to the coffee shop we're supposed to meet at.

1:32 pm
Taehyung to jungkook
"Love, I'm heading out right now. Be there in 10. I love you. ❤️"

1:40 pm
Jungkook to taehyung
"I can't wait. 🤤 I'm at the corner, inside the coffee shop. Hurry up love. See you soon I love you. Take care ❤️"

After reading kookie's reply, I couldn't help but still smile and get flustered after all this years. I still get the tingly and sparks sensation whenever we're together.

I remember the first time we met, cliché but we met at a coffee shop. We bumped into each other, him spilling his coffee on my school uniform. We froze at the same time. It was that day that I've realized I met the man I wanted to spend my life with.

He looked perfect that day, the eyes that would melt you when you just stare, the lips you know you'd be addicted to. The body you know you'd be envious to have.

He was something I wanna keep forever.

I remember me being an idiot just giggled and
said "Wow you look good." Realizing what I said I just blushed and covered my mouth not wanting to say anything more that can embarrass my dignity.

He said back panicking, "I am so so sorry about your uniform." He tried to wipe the coffee stain that I had in my uniform. His eyes suddenly lit up having an idea that he could lend me his jacket so it can cover up the stain.

He removed his jacket and covered me up with it. I said "You don't really need to apologize, It was my fault I didn't look." Giving him the best smile I could give.

He said back "No no no, it was really my fault. I should've been much more careful." Looking also flustered and awkward

I didn't wanna lose this chance so I gathered up every courage I have inside my body and asked. "Maybe you could repay me by buying me a coffee some other time?"

He replied back with full of kindness and said. "Yes yes yes sure, maybe we can exchange numbers then?"

These kind of memories is something I don't wanna forget in my whole life. I want him to be forever at my side, I want him to make more memories with me, I want to succeed in life with him, I want to experience new things with him. Call me cheesy but jungkook is my everything.

Hopping inside of the taxi I called, I told the driver that the destination is to NamJin's coffee shop.

My hands are sweaty, my heart is beating so fast. I've never felt this nervous ever in my whole life, I checked my pocket to see if the ring is there.

This is the day I'm going to ask him if he would gladly accept my offer to spend the rest of his life with me.

In just a blink of an eye, I hear the car screeching, I couldn't feel anything, Screams from all around is what I'm hearing. My body is in shock, I couldn't move. The only thing I'm seeing right now is jungkook's smile. His angelic smile, his lovable eyes staring at me.

Jungkook, I love you so much. I wish I could be with you forever. Our memories, our time together, everything we did flashed before my eyes. I couldn't think properly, confused because I'm seeing all the things jungkook and I did together.

Is this really it?

Am I not going to spend my whole life with him?

Am I an angel an angel with broken wings?

----

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Vote for another oneshot. Thank you for reading.

-Ice