SURPRISE ✨✨

~jungkook~

The week has been amazing the guys are so awesome. They treat me to food a lot. Another thing 1 week till jimins birthday.
The guys already know about me and jimin and they think we are cute.
But i got together with the rest of bts
And made a plan for with jimin.
Im really nervous about it tho i have to ignore him for a week and pay more attention to being a star than him. It makes me a little uneasy.
I love him tho and i have an amazing gift for him.

*time skip midweek of jungkook ignoring jimin*

~jimin~

Ive been super upset lately he has been ignoring me and paying more attention to v. He keeps hugging and laying on v it makes me so jealous.
WHAT DID I EVER DO.
And dont even get me started on the hyung thing
He doesnt even call me jiminie
Or baby anymore
He calls me hyung.
I dont even want to start thinking about it.

~jungkook~

Jimin is pissed.
Keep calm jungkook only one more day.
I went to the store to grab his gift.
Omg he is gonna love it.
I squealed with excitement.

*time skip jimins birthday*

I had jhope take jimin out for a while
(From 11 am to 11 pm)
We had to decorate and get ready.

*10 pm*

We have an hour left. I started to get more and more nervous as the time passed.
We laid out a "red carpet" with candles and a cake and all that.
(Just imagine)
It was slowly becoming 10:50
And i was getting more and more nervous.
J-hope texted me to let me know they were on the way.
So we turned the lights off and everyone hid but me. I stood in the middle of the red smooth cloth with flowers in my hand and a small box with a promise ring inside (that was in my pocket tho)
I was just so nervous

~jimin~

Me and J-hope made our way home. We had a lot of fun but kookie was in my mind just him nothing else.
I was ready to get home. It was my birthday. And i didnt know what was about to happen.
J-hope opened the door to a dark living room with candles and all
"Walk down the red carpet" J-hope whispered to me. "Ok" i was getting nervous.
I stopped in front of jungkook. He had a huge smile on his face. The light was dim but i could see enough. I just looked him in the eyes. I was so concentrated on him i didnt even notice that the member came out of there hiding spots.
Jungkook handed me a bouquet of flowers. The note on the flowers said i will love you till the last flower dies.
I looked down kinda sad but then noticed one of the flowers was fake.
A huge smile made its way across my face.
I looked at jungkook and he had gotten on one knee "here jiminie baby here is my promise to you" he slid the ring on my finger and slowly stood up.
All i could do was cry.
"I thought- i thought you hated me.... I thought you were getting ready to leave me.."

~jungkook~

I did it omg im so happy right now. Jimin was crying. "I would never leave you" i grabbed him and kissed him passionately. You could hear all of the members "awe". To be honest i forgot they were even here.
"I love you"i whispered against jimins lips and felt him smile. I let go slowly immediately regretting it.
The light turned on and i could see jimins face stained with tears. But he had the biggest smile.

And then the party begins.