Full of Butterflies

~Jungkook~

I woke up in the morning and did my usual. I was actually nervous to see him.
We technically kissed. It made me happy thinking about it but i was really nervous.
A knock on the door woke me up from my thinking.
I went to open the door and i froze it was him it was jimin. "H-hey" i smiled and looked down. "Hey i know you drove me home yesterday and that you left your car at school so i want to give you a ride" i smiled brightly "ok i will go with you"
(IM GONNA SKIP THE SCHOOL PART BECAUSE YA OK)
I made my way home thinking about jimin. I finally made up the courage to go over to his house.
I knocked 4 times. To my surprise he answered and smiled widely.
"H-hey i have been really bored and my parents are out of town for a month....wanna come over?
His smile grew wider and brighter it made my heart melt. "I would love to actually"
I smiled and gabbed his hand without thinking and dragged him to my house. To my surprised he stopped me and intertwined our finger and started walking normally. I blushed so hard and smiled it was the weekend and i could hang out with jimin for forever it seemed.
We reached my house i told him to pick a movie while i made popcorn. I also told him to grab blankets on the top shelf.

~Jimin~

He told me to pick and movie and grab blankets. I picked to watch UP the disney movie.
I went to grab the blankets but because of my stupid height i couldnt reach them i tried and tried but couldnt reach them.
Suddenly something warm came up behind me i knew it was jungkook.
I was still trying to reach the blankets when i feel jungkook wrap his arms around me.
"You know you could have said that you couldnt reach it i would have done it "i-its ok i could have gotten t-them" i said but he didnt care he still had his arms around me and grabbed the blanket and threw it on the ground. I turned around to see jungkook smiling.
I smiled back.
Slowly jungkook came closer to me his smile slowly dropping.
I found myself moving closer to him too. I soon found that our faces were very close to one another's.
At the time i wasnt thinking and closed the gap between us.

~jungkook~

Im kissing jimin... His lips.... Their so soft... And i can feel his arms around me... I feel warm and safe in his embrace... I smiled against his lips and slowly pulled away and hid my face in his shoulder. I was smiling uncontrollably. And he could tell
I pulled away and looked at him and smiled and blushed super hard.
I wanted to stay in his embrace forever.
I went to the couch and laid down.
Secretly i wanted him to lay next to me and embrace me more so that i felt safe. He sat at my feet just smiling to himself. I was just staring at him. He caught me looking "what are you looking at" he said playfully.
I simply replied "you..."
He blushed and looked at me.
I patted the empty space next to me telling him to lay dow next to me.
He got up and laid down.
I laid my head on his chest and accidentally went to sleep.
I woke up at 3 o'clock in the morning and saw jimin was still here but he wasnt asleep yet.
I looked at him and with a sleepy tone "jiminie...why arent you sleeping"
He turned to face me. Our faces were not even an inch away.
He pecked me one the lips. But i wanted more, and he could tell.
"I have just been thinking about things" i looked at him and smiled
"Like what jiminie"
" ill admit i have been thinking about you since the moment i met you. You are the only thing on my mind these days." he said in a serious tone
"What about me..."
He sighed and giggled
" during class i cant keep my eyes off of you i can help but think how much
I just want to be with you.
And how much i want to embrace you
On a daily basis this next week is the last week of school until college"
I sat up and looked him on the eye
And smiled and said
" i really wanna be with you too" I leaned in and kissed jimin on the lips we stayed like that for what seemed forever i loved it.