6

05/29/2017

Jeon Jungkook

Jungkook and Jimin had decided to spend some time together after college at the nearby starbucks.

Seeing as they hadn't hung out in a while, they looked at this as a good opportunity to catch up.

Jungkook told his best friend about the recent events in his life, including Taehyung who he first exhanged messages with two weeks ago. The two kept in touch everyday after that, gradually growing closer and more comfortable with each other.

Jimin and Jungkook talked for a couple of hours, both ordering their second drinks as they weren't planning on leaving the coffee shop just yet.

"So, any luck finding places that might be interested in your photography?"

The smile on Jungkook's face slowly faded away after hearing his best friend's question.

"No, not yet.."

To say Jungkook was considering giving up would be telling the truth. The poor boy had been looking for a decent job as a photographer ever since the first day he moved to Seoul.

The one and only reason Jungkook still had the will to continue fighting for his dream was Kim Taehyung.

He couldn't give up. Not just yet.

"Well I heard that the BigHit company is looking for young talented photographers. I thought you might be interested."

"BigHit, huh. That's a pretty big company. I doubt I'll stand a chance with my amateur skills."

the younger replied before taking a sip of his second caramel macchiato, loving the sweet yet bitter flavor.

"Kook, don't say that. You never know what could happen. Besides, it doesn't hurt to try."

Jimin said, trying his best to convince his best friend to at least consider taking this opportunity.

"Trying doesn't hurt, but getting rejected does."

"C'mon Mr. Negative, just give it a shot."

"And what will you do if I do?"

"I'll be your best friend forever and ever."

Jungkook let out a chuckle.

"Nice try but I'm still not conviced."

"Fine, I'll buy you that special edition Iron Man figure you've been wanting so much."

Jungkook's jaw dropped.

"Are you fucking serious?"

Jimin nodded at the younger with a sly smirk plastered on his face.

Jungkook immediately rose up from his chair.

"Well, I gotta go! I have a job application to fill."

The younger said excitedly before giving his best friend a hug and saying his goodbyes.

Jimin smiled and chuckled to himself as he watched Jungkook leave the café happily.

"Such a child."