66

10/31/2017

Jeon Jungkook

"I'm so excited! I've never been to a halloween party before."

Jimin said, as he adjusted his anonymous mask.

Jungkook on the other hand, was feeling slightly more nervous than excited.

The younger wasn't really a big fan of the halloween "costume" he was currently wearing, but Jimin kept on insisting that it was fine and that he looked great in it. Hence, why Jungkook mustered enough courage to leave the house clothed like he is.

But now the embarrasment and regret began to hit him like a train coming out of nowhere.

The closer they got to the BigHit entertainment building, the more regret began to bottle up inside him.

"M-maybe I should just go back home and change.."

Jimin stared at Jungkook in disbelief.

"Are you serious right now? How many times do I have to tell you, you look amazing."

Jungkook let out a sigh.

"I don't even look scary tho-"

"Oh look, we're here!"

Jimin pointed at the BigHit building like an excited little kid as he held onto Jungkook's hand and began to walk faster, pulling Jungkook with him.

And suddenly Jungkook felt his heart beat faster as he realized that Taehyung would be at this party, meaning that Taehyung would see his halloween costume.

"Fuck."

Jimin stopped and looked at Jungkook.

"What?"

"Fuck fuck fuck. I'm not going in. I'm not letting Tae see me like this."

Jimin sighed. This was harder than he thought it would be.

"Jungkook. You look fine as hell. And to be quite frank, I'd fuck the shit out of you if you weren't my friend. So please, have some goddamn fucking confidence in yourself."

Jungkook cringed.

"Now c'mon. We're going in and Tae will love your outfit, I promise."

Jungkook blushed as he looked down. After a few seconds of silence he finally rose his head up and nodded.

And so the two boys finally went in.