Love Never Fails

April 7, 2013 the day Niall and I are gonna gonna have dinner at Nandos, the day when it all happens...

Phone rings, 'Hey you sexy! yeah, you sexy! Look at me!' "Ugh", i said sounding annoyed. I think i should change my ringtone, its freakin' annoying!!"

Thats me getting pissed already. Well hello, My name is Danielle Banzuelo im 19 and feeling lucky. Who's not gonna be lucky if you have the bestest friends there is in the whole wide world, best family who are there at your side always, the meanest job and lastly being really close friends with the boys, yeah One Direction. it happened so fast like i just woke up in the morning and im friends with the hottest boy band alive in planet earth.

I still remember when i was 15, whenever i heard about One direction ill go hysterical. i always wish that one of the boys will sweep me off my feet and i always dreamed that im gonna marry  one of them or sometimes i cant choose cause theyre so perfect human beings. that's why i always joked to my friends that i have five fingers and there's five of them. coincidence? i think not. ahahaha.

I smiled thinking about it. But then my friend here waking me back up to reality.

Only up to there guyz..gotta upload the next one maybe tomorrow..hope you gonna like my story.. xoxo Danielle