title of your story or chapter

i answered her with a nod.

"So watcha wearing tonight?" E.Gee asked excitedly.

"Uhm??.. I don't know."

I seriously don't know what to wear. i've been raiding my whole closet, to try and find what to wear. Unluckily i haven't found a dress or anthing appropriate.

"What?? You don't know what to wear?? Your kidding right?!" E.Gee shouted at me and sound really annoyed.

I don't blame her. Im going on a date with NIALL! Just the two of us!! 'How can i not prepare!!'

I think people heard me shouting that last sentence of mine cause everyone in our department is staring at me right now.

"Oops! Did i said it out loud?" i asked them..and i know the answer..*embarrassing :/

"Yup, you did" Alvi said laughing. So E.Gee joined her. Sometimes i hate them ganging up on me. Good thing they are my friends or elsee..

"It's not funny guys!!it was embarrassing!!" i said sounding annoyed.

I was thinking that I need to go on a major shopping spree right now! I need to look good in front of Niall.

It is nearly our lunch time break so its not that bad if we get out sooner right?? Oh weel, i've finish what to finish so i guess im good to go. what about these two?? So i asked them if they finish there work and they said yes so i tell them right away.

"E.Gee, Alvi, you need to help me to choose the right thing to wear tonight." i said without hesitation.

"Me?? Gonna help you choose what to wear?? You know Im not good at that stuff." Alvi said with a worried look on her face.

"Ok then, you can just stay here and bore yourself." i said teasingly.

i know Alvi, she's gonna come with us because she doesn't want to be a loner and she's gonna miss the fun!! mwahahahaha :D and i know E.Gee will definitely come with me, she wants to get out of here.

"Im in!" E.Gee suddenly put her hands up. so i smiled at her and she did the same.

So we picked up our bags and got ready to hit our favourite mall.

"Guys!! Wait for me!" Alvi ran to catch up with us. So we just laugh until we hit the elevator.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: finish Chapter one of my story. chapter 2 tomorrow.. hope you guys like it!! comment and vote or become a fan!! thank you guys!! :) xoxo Danielle