title of your story or chapter

"Who told you to have that ringtone anyway??", asks my bestfriend E.Gee. She prefers that name to her  real name.

I seriously dont know why i let Niall to change my ringtone. so i suddenly scratch my head for no reason. So i finally answered her question.

"Well, Niall wants that ringtone for me so that i will not miss a call or a text", i answered blatantly.

He knows I always get irritated by that ringtone. So i will pick my phone right away cause i dont want to repeat that ringtone gain.. and mmm., it works! It totally works. :)

So i just smiled at her, but she puts her hands on her waist and said,

"Niall, Niall, Niall always Niall, if you like him you should ask him out girl! Like seriously, you call it friends? When i see you both doing some sweet stuff of yours, you look like your in love with each other!" she didn't even pause for a breath. She said it with a sound of frustration in her voice.

I was speechless.. I couldnt even utter a single word!

I know that I like him, I just dont feel like being rejected if he doesn't like me back.

So i cut the awkward silence between us.

"Well Niall and I are gonna have dinner tonight!!!"

i said excitingly! I smile at her.. i know that she's gonna be really happy.

and yep, im correct. She was jumping up and down and grinning really widely like she just received a gift from her crush.

"REALLY, REALLY, REALLY??"

E.Gee wants me to go out with Niall ever since we became close friends and that was last year.

When I think of me and Niall at Nandos having dinner (Nandos is Niall's favourite resto ;) ), I feel like im gonna flip out. Like we've done this many times before, but with friends. Not only the two of us. Right now it doesn't feel like before. I like him as more than a friends way. I don't know about him but he will not ask me out on a date if he doesnt feel the same way right??

I seriously don't know, I feel really nervous about this. I don't even know what to wear!!

Alvi interrupted my thoughts with a question.

"What did i hear? You and Niall are gonna have dinner tonight?? she asked.

Well, if youre thinking who is Alvi, she's one of my bestfriends too, she's really good at giving advice and good at everything, really. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: i uploaded right away..hihihihih.. i couldnt help myself. :D

please comment of what you think or even vote or become my fan. is it good or bad?? anything. tell me if there's wrong grammar or wrong spelling. I'll accept it whole heartedly.. :) and please be nice.. its my first time to write a story, so yeah..thanks for reading.. I love you all especially Niall!! ^_^

xoxoxox Danielle