I've Twisted, I've Shouted Now Let Me Die | Chapter One

After Cas had died, Dean was broken. He couldn't do it, he just wanted to see the one he loved. the one he cherished. The one he needed.

The one he couldn't live without.

Every day, that's how often he visited Cas' grave, he placed flowers there and took away the old ones.

He drank.

He cried.

He starved.

He self-harmed

Eventually it was too much, he couldn't do it, he couldn't live without him. He just wanted to end his slow, useless, life, there was no point, right?

No point in living if the only thing that was keeping you alive, was gone, was lost, was dead. He had prepared, he was ready for the day he would let go of the slither of care he had of this world, 90% of that was for his brother, the other...

Cas

Although he was dead, he felt like he was there and always would be, almost like an angel grasping him tight, though he felt like it was Cas, something felt different.

Today was the day, the day he would do it, the day he would take the pistol he always kept with him

and shoot.

He would do it today, he would pull the trigger and finally be with Cas, then he would be able to live, even if he was dead, he could live as long as he was with Cas. Dean dragged his dying body towards his bedroom, pulling out the draw that held the object that would help him end it all, all his suffering and pain.

He lifted the gun to his head, tears pouring down his pale and lifeless face. Placing his finger on the trigger, he started to whisper.

"See you soon, Cas"

BANG

THUD.

As Deans body collided with the floor, blood started to pour rapidly out of his head staining the alcohol stained floor with blood. A knock came to the door.

"Mr. Winchester, are you ok? I heard a biiiiiiiig bang, are you hurt?" It was the little girl, Molly, the one that was playing with the ball.

"Mr. Winchester. I'm coming in ok?" The handle rattled for a bit, before opening, letting the small, innocent figure to enter. She did not know what she was about to witness nor did she want to, seeing your neighbours lifeless corpse was not a thing you see everyday.

Mr. Wiiiiiiiincheeeeeeeeesteeeeeeeeeerr!" The girl looked in multiple rooms, before entering the bedroom.

She screams, alerting her mother. She started to cry, call for her 'Mama', her Mum entered, stopping at the sight, she grabbed the girl and called the hospital.

"Hello? Hello? Yes, there's been a suicide please help!"

That was it,

he did it

he had lived

now he has died.

January 24th

'Dear Cas,

I'm sorry I pushed you away, I was scared. I know we'll meet again, somewhere, I'll make it up to you. When we meet again how about we go to a diner? We'll have the milkshakes you love! We can stay up and watch movies. Right? Can you promise me one thing and I'll do the same? Don't forget to love me, okay?

-Yours faithfully

Dean~'

-Dessy