Chapter 4

I went outside of the house to climb up the Rose bush.

I climbed up slowly and ended up pricking myself half way through then fell 2 and a half meters to the ground.

I cried out in pain as I hit the floor. And Mr Overprotective brother came out of the house.

Sometimes I'm quite thankful I have an overprotective brother, it has it's perks.

"What are you doing on the floor?" He asked

"I wanted to smell the fricking grass" I said, you could literally see the sarcasm falling out of my mouth.

"Get up then" he said.

"I don't want too, I think I broke my back" I said while sitting up

"Stop being so dramatic and get up" Adrain said, rolling his eyes. I slowly got up. "Now explain" Adrain Said.

"My room is locked from the inside and I tried to get up there to get it and I fell off of the... Bush Thingy? and broke my back" I said.

"Let me help you up" Adrian offered

"YESH!" I shouted and jumped up. Adrian held out his hands in a cupping formation and pushed me up half of the way.

I climbed up the rest of the way and made it to my room. I climbed into the room and stuck a thumbs up through the window to tell Adrian it's fine for him to come back inside.

I unlocked my door Incase Adrian decided to burst in.

I plugged my phone into the music dock and bursted out 'Crazy For U' by 'Big Time Rush'.

I flung open my wardrobe and looked at the top sections which contained every single hair dye I owned.

I looked through all 177 bottles of temporary dye to see if I had bright red, or dark orange. And... No.

Dammit.

I still had that £20 from earlier on. I could just go out and get dye after dinner.

I stepped out of my room and went downstairs.

"Kat. Did you take any money from my purse?" My mum asked as soon as I saw her.

"Yeah I took £20 for hair dye." I said to her.

"You're gonna go and buy some after dinner, then?" She asked

"Yeah I wanted to buy some red dye for Kylie's party this Saturday and I wanted to dye it tonight so the colour sets in"

"That's fine, make sure Adrian goes with you, it's getting quite dark"

"Okay." I said before sitting down at the dinner table "what's for dinner?" I asked. My mum placed a plate of spaghetti in front of me and I fits pumped. "YESH!" I shouted.

I ate quite fast... No... I ate really fast... Like some monster....

I had to change my clothes after dinner because I kinda... Covered my self in sauce.

I changed my shirt into a Mickey Mouse t shirt and a pair of denim shorts.

I went to Adrian's bedroom door "ADRIAN YOU NEED TO COME WITH ME TO GET HAIR DYE! HURRY UP!"

"Do I have to come!" He shouted through the door.

"MUM SAID SO!" I informed him.

He indicated he would be 2 minutes so I went and picked out a pair of converses. Red high tops to be precise.

I left my black hair in a messy bun.

There. Done.

I went and banged on Adrian's door and asked why he was taking so long.