Chapter 2

I walked into the club, short red dress, tall black heels, fake ID, and no self respect.  I tell Danielle to head over and grab us drinks while I go find a hang out spot.  Trust me when I tell you that clubs are gross.  They smell of sweat, 475 different perfumes mixed together, sex, and don't even get me started on the bathroom.  That's just wretched.  

I hate the fact that I do this, but I just can't seem to stop.  As soon as Danielle came back with the first drinks of the night, it was game on from there.  We were about to get shitfaced drunk and nobody was there to stop us.  After about three or so drinks is when I start to associate myself with the opposite sex.  I started scouting out the man that I desired, then, I saw him.  Tall, dark hair, brown eyes, average build, just about the hottest man I've ever laid eyes on.  So, I made my way over to him.  I sat at the bar next to him pretending to not see him.  I waited for him to notice me, and he did.  "Can I buy you a drink pretty lady?"Said the handsome man.  "Um sure, I don't see why not," I said.

With each drink this man got more attractive and I got more riled up, boy did I want to wake up in his bed.  We made our way to the dance floor and I thought; this is it, now is my chance to get him to take me home. And ladies, that is just what I did.   He looked at me, eyeballing me up and down, watching my every move, kind of like a hawk.  A little creepy in a way, but what can I say?  I am pretty damn hot if I do say so myself.  Sorry, that was a stupid thing to say.  But, let's not get too far off topic here.

Finally, after minutes of staring at me, he pulled me close, arm wrapped tightly around my waist, he leaned into me and whispered, "Let's get out of here, yeah?"