you're so beautiful

all of you are so beautiful. I cant even believe how extremely gorgeous and absolutely handsome you all are. all trans boys are so handsome and adorable and manly, youre all so beautiful.

whether youre on T or not, have long or short hair, "pass", in the first stage or last, none of that is relevant, youre beautiful.

boys with curves, boys without them, boys with hairy legs, boys with shaved ones, boys with facial hair, boys with smooth faces, boys who have had top/bottom, boys who haven't, boys who don't want either surgery, boys who desperately need either on or both, boys who are in the wrong body but still enjoy feminine things like makeup and dresses, boys who have/are been/being suppressed their whole life or ashamed of themselves, boys who have fought wars with various mental illnesses and got away, boys who have scars from his battles, boys who don't have a loving and excepting family who want nothing to do with his new, and much more prosperous life, boys whose family doesn't understand that his body isn't right, boys who grew up without parents watching over him, leaving him to watch over his siblings, boys whose parents were/are addicts or alcoholics, who were never home, who unseeingly forced their son to be a parent at 15, boys who cook and clean their entire house only for it to get torn up again, boys whose parents constantly fight and argue without a rest, boys who are forced to be uncomfortable with their bodies, boys who were/are abused mentally and physically, boys who are/were victims of sexual assault.

all boys are beautiful, and I know I missed a lot of boys, there are so many with entirely different stories and pasts and presents. the reason I included the hypothetical cases is because more people in general go through this stuff and don't hear that they are beautiful nearly as much as they should, and I wanted any trans boy that is reading this (and really anyone at all) to know they are beautiful, no matter how much pain and hurt that has been subjected to you. 

with 7 million people living on Earth, there are so many infinite possibilities as to what someone is going through, so I wanted to say this to you personally, you are so beautiful.

-Ian.x