Ch 3 - A New Life In Happiness

Another month has gone. Lucy’s magic is only getting stronger. It’s completely out of control, she doesn’t only have a normal ex-quip magic. She can create swords based of the 4 elements. Which can be pretty hard to handle when you are living in a tiny house in a village full of non-magical people. 

We ended up on a train to Magnolia, I tried to say no but Jellal begged. He was the one person I could not say no to. Lucy also wanted to move to a place with more people, she has always been lonely in the village. I laid down my head on Jellal’s shoulder and he stroke my head. Lucy looked out of the window. Never in her 6 years had she seen anything more than the village.

“Mommy, are we there soon?” Lucy asked.

“Yeah, soon”, I said.

We could almost see the buildings now, and the top of the church.

“Were here”, Whispered Jellal into my ear.

The train stopped and Lucy ran out “Wait…!” I tried to stop her, but she was already outside.  Jellal took my hand and said “Are you ready for this Erza Fernandes?” I looked at his face, the beautiful face that once was full of anger and sadness. Now it was filled with love. I smiled and said “Yes I am”.

We came out of the train station, and people stopped. They stared at us like we were strangers. Not a single familiar face, the buildings was also new. Only the church was familiar. The birds

A pink haired man with a suit stood by one of the buildings.

Jellal walked up to him and asked, “Do you know where the fairy tail guild is?”

The pink haired man turned around with a big smile.

“That guild is my home”, he said.

Thanks for reading my story! More parts will be up soon