Ch 7: A New Life In Happiness

I decided to call Jellal and Erza's child "Lucy Scarlet" instead of Lucy or Lucy Jr, to make it a bit easier for you guys to understand. The same with the Makarov Dragneel part. Thanks for supporting my work as always! ♥

__________________________________________________________________

"HAHA, just joking. Well Juvia and Lyon got together for a while, but Gray couldn't stand it realized that he was jealous and actually always did love Juvia.  Juvia broke up with Lyon after a while, because all she could do was think about Gray. They quickly became a couple and they are married and have 2 kids or so? Gray is now the guild master, but we really wanted you to be it,"

Natsu ended the sentence with a serious expression on his face, which led up to an awkward silence.

"But, let me bring you to our house now. Don't you want to see uncle Natsu's house Lucy? And meet my wife that shares the same name as you?" Natsu suddently said while looking at Lucy Scarlet.

Lucy looked at me with big eyes, after hearing so much nice about Lucy, it was no wonders that she really wanted to go.

Jellal laughed "Who gave you the right to be her uncle anyway," he said with a smile.

"Who gave you the right to be a father!?" Natsu asked back, also with a smile.

I smiled to the both of them. I really wanted to go with them, but quickly realized that I had better things to do "I'll catch up on you guys later, I have some business I have to take care of first," I said and smiled a big smile to Lucy Scarlet..

"Mommy? Aren't you going to come... I really want you there," Lucy Scarlet said with a sad expression on her face.

Makarov Dragneel turned towards Lucy, and held out his hand. "I promise you, it will be okay! We can play around all day and mom will fix up some cookies," he said with a smile. Not unlike the big open smile Natsu used to have back in the days.

"Okay," Lucy Scarlet suddently said and took his hand. She smiled back at him and they started walking.

Jellal looked into her eyes with a worried face, but he knew that she had to do it. "I'll take care of Lucy," he said confidently and gave her a big kiss.

She started walking towards the guild, and took out the strong ponytail she had on her hair. Her red hair was longer than ever before, and went down to the start of her knees. It had been a while since her hair could be free always having it up in a big ball or a ponytail trying to look more mature. She laughed a little, like she could ever become mature.

She looked up at the sign of the guild, the fire symbol that she had missed way too much, and went inside.