Chapter 4.

*FLASHBACK: 2010*

Chris looked at his watch. It was a little after 12am. He was in the studio working on Fan of a Fan mixtape with Tyga. Ricki and Bianca had said they would come by, but they had something to do first. Chris didn't know what they were doing but he expected them to be there earlier. Last he talked to them was at like seven that evening. This irritated him. What could they possibly be doing that would take that long? Chris clowned around with Tyga, Mijo, and Trell for a while before Tyga went back in the booth to lay down his verse to G Shit. Chris sat back listening and dancing to the song. Mijo nudged him.

"Yo where Rick and Bink?" Mijo asked.

"Shit, I don't know. They supposed to been here", Chris said shrugging. Mijo just nodded taking out his phone. Mijo sent Bianca a text asking where they were at. Just then they walked through the door laughing and talking. 

"Girl, you put the mack game downnnn", Bianca said laughing loudly.

"Not even, I'm a good girl", Ricki said chuckling.

"Mmhmm, you better be", Mijo said putting bass in his voice. Bianca and Ricki stopped their conversation to look at him then laughed. They had went straight to the studio from their little double date with Deandre and Blake. Bianca is a Clipper's girl so that's how they met the guys.

"Mind ya bidness", Binks said pointing at Mijo. Chris just shook his head, before turning to some girls they had invited to the studio and talking to them. Bianca and Ricki looked at him strangely then looked at each other making a stale face. 

"Well ain't y'all dressed up nice. Trynna make niggas do double takes and shit. Shame on y'all."

"Shame on you! You a fool!" Ricki said laughing. She and Bianca sat on a couch with Keeis on the other side of the room. He greeted them both with hugs. They didn't pay much mind to the other girls who Chris was talking to because there was always new ones. If they'd see them more than once then they would engage in conversation. Tyga came out the booth and walked over to them.

"Glad to see y'all made it", Tyga said with a smirk.

"Yea", Keeis and Mijo co-signed.

"I'm surprised y'all even noticed we weren't here", Bianca said with a smirk.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Mijo asked.

"It means we were sure y'all had plenty of entertainment", Bianca said while Ricki busied herself texting Blake. She knew Binks had the conversation under control. By then Chris made his way over there.

"Where the hell y'all been anyway?" Chris said.

"We were on a double date, if you must know" Bianca said. Bianca was very opinionated which is why her and Chris had a love/hate friendship. Ricki looked up at her and cut her eyes. Now she would have to hear Chris's mouth about why she didn't tell him she was going on a date.

"Is that right?" Mijo instigated.

"Yea", Ricki said. Chris just nodded.

They all chilled in the studio. Chris and Tyga played the tracks they had already laid down. Chris looked over at Ricki who was sitting on the couch alone, smiling and texting. He wondered who she was talking to that had her smiling from ear to ear. He sat next to her.

"Who you textin?" He said trying to get her phone. She moved it.

"None ya", Ricki said with a chuckle.

"Yeaa, uh huh...probably the nigga you was out wit before y'all came here"

"It for surely is"

"Who is he anyway?" Chris asked. Ricki chuckled.