Just Sex?

I quickly took my seat on the rolling chair in the grand conference room. Of course I was the last one seated because my lovely boyfriend wanted me to watch reruns of wipe out. God, I hate that show. you just watch stupid people you should be put in special ed classes see if they could bounce on big red balls.It can be funny when they loose a tooth but otherwise it's pointless.

My boss walked in waring a cream colored suit and a blue tie. " sorry I'm late folks" He said standing in front of the table. " didn't know bugs bunny was in town" I whispered to Amy who sat beside me. She bit her lip trying not to burst out laughing kicking me under the table. " Well I would like for you to meet your new advisor." he smiled. Our last advisor got fired because he made copy's of his butt at a Christmas party here and it's really not that big of a deal but he did like 1000 copy's and hung them up everywhere. They are still seen laying around. I giggle at the thought with the rest of the people in the room.

My boss looks toward the door when a young man steps in he looks about my age. He has a gray suit on with a black tie. Threw his white button down shirt you can see his fit muscles. His green eyes basically light up the room. His brown hair perfectly in place as a strand Falls quickly pulled back by his hand. " holy mother of god." I whisper to Amy. "he's a god" she mouths. I simply nod and stare.

"I'm Mr. Cross but you guys can call me drew if you'd like." he smiles. I basically melt in my chair from his smile. You are all dismissed my boss says. " Sam" she wiggles me. " Samantha" she shakes. " I don't wanna leave." I pout. " honey let's go before he catches you staring." she says. I give in and grab my jacket and start to walk out.

" You dropped something"
I turn around to see Mr.sexy looking at me with my phone in his hand.
"Oh thanks." I smile as he places it in my hand. " I'm Samantha" I say reaching my hand out. He shakes my hand" Drew". " I know" I say then realize I sound creepy. " not that... I know you it's just from the ummm... thing you said your name so. umm. yea." I fumble out. Drew laughs " I get what you mean."Before I could say anything stupid Amy pulls me out of the room.

"HELLO? I WAS TALKING TO SOMEONE" I yell in a whisper. " you know Bubble blonde who doesn't know how to spell chair " she points to Emily the blonde that was newly working here who only got the job because her boss is her father. " yea..." I ask. " well Mr. Sexy Drew is dating that egg head." she crosses her arms. " that makes him less sexy." I lie. " Gossip travels quickly" Amy twirls her hair. " UGHHH" I say loudly walking past human Barbie as I go to my office. I shut the door.
I know I have a boyfriend and blah blah but extra flirting never killed a fly but now he's just eye candy. Oh shucks. I look into the mirror that's Behind my desk. My long dark blonde hair is curled down my back. The fitting red dress with a black belt reaches about an inch up from my knee. My high black heels still shinning. My green eyes and my skin still tan from the past summer sun.
I hear a knock at my door and I quickly turn around knowing its Amy to see what I want for lunch or grind me on how Mr.sexy and blonde Barbie are dating I go with the second option. " Amy I don't wanna hear on how our sexy advisor is now dating basic Barbie." I open the door. My checks turn red so does my whole face. " So you think I'm sexy ?" he laughs. "Umm... well you see I umm" is all I get out before my mouth goes dry. " may I come in." he says changing the subject. " Oh.. yea" I nod opening the door more so he could slide threw and he does. " nice office" he comments. " thank you" I say. " so... how may I help you." I look at him. he looks better up close.

" Well.." he hands me a folder " Mr.crow our boss, has asked me to work with you on the layout for the next cover". " so when do we start" I sigh reading threw the folder. " tomorrow , he's letting everyone leave early cause he has a cruise to catch and the man filling in for him isn't here." he says picking up the picture on my desk of my boyfriend and I at the Hard Rock Cafe on my birthday. " He's cute" he smiles, " but not sexy" He refers to himself and gives me a smile before leaving my office. Did he just compare himself to my boyfriend saying he's better? "Tomorrow is going to be a long day." I mutter.