Chapter 8

I just starred at him and began to cry. " Drew I don't know what to do" I leaned against my desk for support. he walked over to me " Sam , I " before he could finish there was a nock at the door and I walked over to get it. I opened it to see Steve's face. he hugged me " thought I would surprise you" he kissed me. I felt Drew's eyes on my back burning a whole threw my skin. Steve pulled away and looked at drew. he stook his hand out. " you must be steve" Drew said shaking his hand.

I was too busy in the corner praying for Drew not to do anything stupid. " Well I guess I should leave you two ' love birds' be , oh and Sam " he smiled. " yes?" I asked. " Why don't you just take the day off" he forced a smile and left.

DREWS POV

Steve stupid fucking Steve , he treats her like shit but still gets to love her. there probley fucking right now, oh god. I see Emily walking by me with her skirt up her ass. " Drew can I talk to you" she blinks. " sure" I shrug following her . she leads me to the smaller conference room that no one uses any more and locks the door. " where were you last night" she puts her hands on her hips. " I went out with a couple of friends" I lie. Then she starts going off about how she is pissed she wasn't invited and all blah blah blah. she walks over to me " because we never get any time together" she straddles me in the rolling chair and I feel as if I'm about to puke. " Emily get off of me please" I say.

She totally ignores me and strips , she straddles me once more. " Drew , baby , I have your job wrapped around my finger and wrong move it could be over" she whispers . " I got this job because I worked my ass off not cause of little daddy, now get off of me" I say. " but what if he hears that you broke his only daughters heart " he smiles. " you should really not let that little whore Sam borrow my clothes , because I might just tell" she smiles. I realize if she told Sam would pretty much hate me forever. " there probly fucking right now" she says , " Shutup" I look away.

" Now be a good boyfriend " she smiles. she turns my head and kisses me. she takes off my shirt touching and rubbing against my bare skin. And it burns , With every kiss touch I wished it was Sam . Most of all I wished it was over so blonde Barbie could keep her mouth shut.