Chapter 10

DREWS POV

I sat there at my desk not even touching the pile of work that I had to do. The picture of that ring on her finger constantly played over and over again in my head. did she really not care for me ?

My door opened and I shot a glance up to see sam awkwardly standing in the door way. Her heels clicked on the wooden floor , coming closer to my desk then sitting down in one of the two seats that were across from me.

Her dark blonde hair was pulled up in a bun ontop of her hair. Her skirt was way too short as she constantly fiddled with it trying to cover her thy that was showing when she sat. She opened her mouth to speak but quickly closed it.

After a moment of thinking she finally said " I'm sorry " . That's it? I'm sorry is all I get ? She saw I was looking at her in disbelief . and started bitting her nails. I did the only thing I wanted to do.

I walked around the desk ,and leaned on the front of it , so I was facing right infront of her. " I'll tell you what " I paused , spreading her legs with my knees and placing my self inbetween them as i griped onto the handles on the chair and hung over her. " if he can make you feel as good as I do, then you can marry him" i whispered in her ear making her shiver.

Sams POV

I began to get this growing chill up and down my spine. Drew looked at me with his green eyes darting into me, undressing me with his eyes. " or we could just forget about everything and I'll never touch you again." he said almost touching my lips. I knew he wanted me to say the first option , and I knew I did too.

I looked at his lips then him , he shifted in-between my legs to get closer to my body. I began to chew my lip , and fiddled with my hands. I grabbed his shirt pulling him in , he kissed me with such a force that it almost nocked the chair over. Then my neck. and my ear. my cheek.

I unbuttoned his shirt , needing his skin on me. He stopped kissing me and stood up undressing . " Your like my personal stripper" I smiled. He laughed , and started un buttoning his pants. He leaned on the desk once more grabbing my hand pulling me up to him.

I pulled my shirt over my head letting it fall to the ground and sliding off the skirt. I went to take off my heels but Drew stopped me " leave them on" he coed.

I obliged and wrapped my hands around his neck. kissing his soft lips , his hands grabbed my ass making me jump. Then Drew cleared his desk and bent me over. He moved my underwear to the side , and I heard him take his off. " Ready babe" his raspy voice said. before I could respond he plunged into me making me grab on to his arms that were by my head.

He kissed my back , sucking and biting all the way down my spine. He went in and out slowly say the words " fuck " now and then. I tried not to make a sound because these walls were barley soundproof .

He went faster making me forget about the walls and scream his name. " does he make you scream his name " he whispered in my ear. He grabbed my waist digging his nails into me , he slammed into me harder. " fuck sam ." he moaned. I tried my best to cover my screams and moans.

Then quickly he turned me over cumming onto my stomach and collapsing on top of me . His once gelled hair was a mess and his body was covered in sweat. " sam I love you so fucking much" he whispered.