Moving To Arizona

Yn POV

"LET ME KNOW...LET ME KNOW...DO YOU LOVE THE WAY I DO..DONT LET ME ABOUT...DONT LET NE ABOUT..DO YOU FEEL IT IN UR SOUL..DO YOU FEEL IT.. DO YOU FEEL IT"

I woke up to my alarm playing "Let Me Know" by Tamar Braxton Ft. Future.I turned off my alarm n got up today we are moving to Arizona i dont really wanna go cause i would be leaving my Aunt Miyana but my best friend Mariah gets to mkve with us im really happy she gets the come but i went in the bathroom and got in the shower for 30 minutes then got out n brushed my teeth after that i went to my walk in closet n got a out fit out (in media)n got dressed then went down stairs to be greeted by my mom n my best friend Mariah.

Mariah and Mom:Good morning Yn
Yn:Morning
Mariah:im so happy for today were moving to Arizona😀😀
Yn:Yea me too
Mom:Did you girls put your things in-(gets cutt off by the girls)
Yn and Mariah:Yess our boxes are packed
Mom:Good the moving truck will be here in any minute
      Beep Beep Beep
Mom:Oh Well Their Here..Go get ur boxes
Knock Knock
Yn mom went to get the door for the moving truck men.Yn n Mariah went and got their boxes n put them in the truck them got in the car the leave for arizona...

               20 hours later
They arrived to the new house in Arizona they all got therr boxes and moved them into their new home they all looked around the house they were amazed at the new home they were living in.they moved in a mansion because they were crazy rich but Mariah n Yn had the make new friends.the girls went in their rooms while her mom fixed up the downstairs.