Just a little payback

KYLIE'S POV

" Hey mom can you buy me a personal trainer"i said.

"why do you need a personal trainer"she

said looking at me like I was crazy and going out of my mind.

"well I just want to get skinny so people will stop bullying me for next year"i told her.

"Well I think that is great,so I'll get you one later"she said walking upstairs.

So after she said that I went back up to my room to lay down,because it's already 9:00.Plus I get really tired easily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So the next morning I woke up to a loud banging on my bedroom door.

"Sweetie wake up your trainer is here,and you need to start" I'm guessing my mom said.

"FINE"i groaned loudly.

"Just let me get ready really quick" I said as I was getting up ,and walking to the shower.

I stripped quickly and turned the water on ,then hopped in.

I shaved,washed my hair,and body.Then I got out and went down stairs.

When I got down there I saw a woman with brown medium hair up in a pony tail ,and a sports bra with black yoga pants.

"OH look here this is my daughter Kylie she's the one your training"my mom said as I came downstairs.

"Hello my name is Jenny Robertson I'll be your trainer for the summer"jenny said and held out her hand for me to shake.

"Hi"I said and held out my hand back to hers and shook it.

"Ok let's get started"jenny said so I pulled her to the gym.

"So what are we going to start on?"I asked her and she looked at me.

"Well I thought we could start on the easy things like the tread mill so start on 4 for 3 minuets"jenny said while pointing to it.

So while thinking about it I thought this won't be so hard at all,but when I stared HOLY CRAP THIS HURTS.

"Jeeezzzz dang HOW MUCH LONGER " I screamed .

"Sweetie you still have two minuets GET IN THE GAME!"she said to me.

"WELL SORRY IT JUST HURTS A LITTLE TOO MUCH JUST MAKE IT STOP!"I said back I was just ready to get this over with already.

"50 seconds "she said.

"5 4 3 2 1 STOP!" she screamed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We did that five more times which was hell.

Then we did a few more things by the time we were done she said we were going to do that every day.

Plus I have too tell my cook to cook me everything that is healthy.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Hey guys this is my first book and I'm writing it on my phone so it might not be as good as others but I think it's good for me

Also I don't want any hate on anything because I love writing and this is my version.

This might be a little like others but it has a sort of twist at the end so I hope you like it.