Chapter 2

Ok it's been a week sense I started and I've already seen some progress.

which is what I'm looking for my goal is to get to 120lbs because that's pretty much average for my age,and I just want to prove everyone wrong.

Ok so I haven't really told you about my back story.

Well my grandfather and I were very close.

Then all of a sudden one day we get a call from my grandmother that he's going to the hospital.

So my mom tells me that she is going to take us to our other grandmothers for the day because she had to do something ,and we didn't know so we just went with it.

so later on my mom comes to pick us up and takes me to the back room and then she tells me that one of my favorite people in the whole world just died.

Right then and there I just broke down in tears.

A few days later we go to Kentucky for his funeral and

burial.

So from then I just kept getting bigger and bigger and couldn't control myself because I told him everything.

Then when I started high school I was really obese and everyone looked at me differently and laughed at me.

so ever sense then I have wanted to change how I was.

My second year everything started getting worse and more and more people started hating on me and bullying me.

Especially the popular people which I hate so freaking bad.

The two I hate the most is the "IT COUPLE" Reece and Brianna .

They have been dating for three years ,but there's one thing I don't understand they cheat on each other all the time but neither of them care.

Honestly Brianna is beautiful but she needs less makeup and she would be gorgeous ,and plus she should act nicer and she would be a very good role model.

Now onto Reece he is annoying, mean, player, pervert, and everything that describes something like the bad boy/player in your school.

He is cute but I would never like someone like him because his is just not someone I would trust.

Next we have my friend yes as in singular.

Her name is Ellie Parks she is beautiful so I honestly don't know why she hangs out with me, but I love her to death and she's the best friend you could ever have.

You can trust her to keep a secret,cause she will keep it and never let it go.

This is someone you need at least one persons that understands you in every way possible .

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Hey so this is part 2

So the part about the grandfather true story my grandfather was honestly the best person in the world.

I lived with him at the beginning of my life until we moved into an apartment with my dad.

A couple years later we moved into a house with my dad.

Then he died when I was around 8 and was heart broke I cry every now and then but in real life I never changed my weight but it makes it more interesting