Whats going on

A couple months later

(Y/N) Jake how could you I thought we were a thing, I thought you loved me! (With tears starting to form in your eyes as your face keeps getting hot and red)
J- I do I love you with all of my heart babe
Y- why would you do that if you did?
J- the views babe
Y-really now the views are more important than me thanks you do really care
J- no (y/n) it's not real I promise
Y- if it's not real and is going to be fake why couldn't you have done it with me and make it real instead of fake. Now your going to have Jerika mercy and be kissing on her and in the morning kick me out of bed and have her there instead and at night when you end your vlog your kick me out and have her there.
J- you didn't come to vegas with us babe it would've been you I just did it with chance cuz he asked me to.
Y- but you couldn't wait, you had to ask her instead and just forget about me not being there. One why couldn't you wait. Two I wasn't there cuz my mother is sick and in a hospital bed waiting to die.
J- I'm sorry (y/n) and you have all the rights to get upset with me I'll tell the jake paulers that it was not real and that I'm still together with you, you and I can talk about it tomorrow on the blog so they understand. I'll go tell Erika right now that it's not going on longer. Stay here with Kade.
Y-okay, sorry kade that you had to hear all that.
K-it's fine
Y-and sorry that you won't be uncle jade anymore either.
Kades thinking to himself
(I will be uncle jade still if jake would stop being a little b***h and ask you to marry him already)
K- it's okay it was just being funny that's all
Your pov
You hear yelling and noise and sounds you don't want to hear coming from jakes room and you think kade hears it to. Your hoping that it's not what you think it is and that jakes just doing something for his vlog.
Kades pov
I look at (y/n) and realize that she's hearing the same noise that you do and is hoping it's not what you think it is especially for (y/n) and jakes relationship.
Y-kade do you hear that
K- no hear what ( trying not to get you guys up there)
Y- it's coming from jakes room, do you think we should go see what going on
K- no it should be alright it's probably just for his vlog, you one to know that he does crazy things for that.
Y- your right but I think we should still go check it out
K- (hesitant) yea sure why not
Your pov
Your and kade walk up the stairs to jake and yours bedroom and the noise keeps getting louder and louder and you keep getting more and more worried. You open the door to find

Do you guys like it when I leave you on a cliff hanger? Sorry I haven't posted in a while I thought people wouldn't really read it and that I was typing for myself but it ends up people actually read this but I'll make a part 2 to this soon love you guys ❤️😘