Chapter 2

~Dahvie~POV

I walked holding her all the way. She softly breathing on my chest. She was so skinny. Once I gotten to the studio apartment, I unlocked the door.

I walked in and turned on the lights. Oh how I love my studio! I then went over to my chair and sat Bri down. I think I'll just call her Bri if she doesn't mind.

"Hey, I'm just going to go and put this bag in my room, ok? Do you like to be called Bri?"

"That's fine." She whispered.

I went to my room.

\Jayy/POV

How long does it take Dahvie to go to the city and back! just to even go to Hottopic.

After I heard the door open in the studio, I got up off my bed and walked down to the main floor.

"Dahvieee. Come on. Where are you! Where's my freaking BlowPops?!"

"OHHH! Sh!t. I forgot to get you BlowPops Jayy! I'm sorry I had a road block." He shouted from the kitchen.

"Whateverr. Then who is still in the studio? When you leave a room, turn the lights off." I said motherly.

I made my way downstairs to go turn the lights off. When I walked in the room, there was a figure in dahvies recording chair. I walked over.

It was a girl! A little girl, maybe 10? DAHVIE. VANITY!

Instead of freaking out first I just sat down next to her on the floor. Still not believing what Dahvie brought home. Just to make a friendly remark, I asked. "You like BlowPops?"

"Yeahh. I haven't had one in a while now though. Not many kids throw them away..."

"Throw them away? What do you mean?"

"Im an outcast. I've been thrown away. No one wants me, I'm an orphan." She said gloomily like she's said it many times.

"Oh well. Uhm. Ok. I'm just gonna go talk to Dahvie... I'm going to call a very crazy woman down here. Her names Haley. Ok?"

She just nodded her head yes.

"HAAALLLLEEEYYY, COME MEET... Ugh what's your name?"

"My names Briella.. You can call me Bri for short." She gave me a glint of a smile.

"What did you need Jayy?" Haley walked through the door. "Oh my goodness! Oh she's so cute, where did she come from?!"

"I'm going to go talk to Mr. Vanity about that." I said gritting my teeth.